자유게시판

Natalie Barr finally addresses THAT awkward Oscars red carpet moment

페이지 정보

작성자 Dell 댓글 0건 조회 5,034회 작성일 22-07-26 08:56

본문

Natalie Barr has finally addressed the very awkward moment she was snubbed by tennis champion Venus on the red carpet in March. 
The 54-year-old tells this week's Stellar Magazine that she doesn't dwell on the faux pas - but insists the criticism got 'out of hand'. 
'Did I lose sleep about that?

Absolutely not. I had a great time. I'm one of those people [who] if they ask me to do something, I'm up for it,' the Sunrise star said.
Natalie Barr has finally addressed the very awkward moment she was snubbed by tennis champion Venus on the Oscars red carpet in March.

Pictured in this week's Stellar Magazine
'As you age, you get more comfortable in your skin. You get more comfortable in your opinions and it's totally fine if people disagree with you. 
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

'I think we need to go back to how we all grew up, when people wrote respectful letters to the editor going, "Dear Sir or Madam I strongly disagree with... " Now it's got out of hand' she continued. 
Natalie Barr was criticised by media insiders for her coverage of the , with some labelling her performance 'awkward'.
 The 54-year-old tells this week's Stellar Magazine that she doesn't dwell on the faux pas - but insists the criticism got 'out of hand'.

Pictured at the Oscars 
The journalist was flown over to to cover the A-list arrivals for Hollywood's night of nights after Seven secured exclusive rights to the event.
The feedback on online forum Media Spy, where TV professionals like to share their unfiltered opinions on industry matters, was generally negative, with several insiders saying the news veteran was out of her depth on the red carpet.
However, others defended Barr, saying she did her best in difficult circumstances and pointing out that red carpets can be notoriously tricky for foreign media.
Perhaps the most toe-curlingly awkward moment for Barr came when she tried to grab an interview with tennis player Venus Williams 
After Venus arrived at the event, held at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Barr repeatedly yelled her name in a bid to get her attention 
Perhaps the most toe-curlingly awkward moment for Amazon Kindle Barr came when she tried to grab an interview with tennis player Venus Williams.
After Venus arrived at the event, held at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Barr repeatedly yelled her name in a bid to get her attention.
She also shouted in desperation: 'Australian TV...

Hello! We love tennis!' 
'Did I lose sleep about that?

Absolutely not. I had a great time. I'm one of those people [who] if they ask me to do something, I'm up for it,' the Sunrise star said 
Following several failed attempts, Books she held out a packet of Tim Tams and Amazon Kindle tried to offer the athlete a chocolate biscuit.
But Venus walked off before eventually returning to chat to the Entertainment Tonight hosts, who were standing right next to Barr.
It was the first time Barr has hosted Seven's Oscars coverage.
She described herself on air as a 'rookie' but said covering the Oscars red carpet was something she'd 'always wanted to do'.
Read more: In this week's issue of Stellar Magazine with Natalie Barr on the cover

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.