자유게시판

A small dining table in Kaifeng

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 34회 작성일 23-02-27 11:34

본문

But after Jiang Wangji listened to his explanation, he refused to give way and begged him to wait a little longer. Bai Yutang was annoyed and directly aimed the crossbow at Jiang Wangji. "If you dare to make a noise again, you will eat an arrow from me." Jiang Wangji was so frightened that he broke out in a cold sweat and asked Bai Yutang to put down his weapon and explain that he was just a messenger. Make way. What Bai Yutang said was frosted. Jiang Wangji hurriedly shouted to his subordinates who had brought him to get out of the way. Bai Yutang put down the crossbow and pushed Jiang Wangji in front of him away, listening to someone behind him calling for him to stay. Duan Silian's voice Bai Yutang immediately recognized, then turned his head at the same time, immediately glanced at a cold eye to Duan Silian. What's the matter? Say it quickly. Bai Yutang said succinctly. Duan Silian looked at Bai Yutang, his waist was not wearing his usual sword, but holding a crossbow in his hand, thinking that he was really busy with official business, the knife should be put elsewhere. Duan Silian knew that Bai Yutang was not easy to mess with. Originally, he was a prince and should not be afraid, but every time he saw Bai Yutang, he still had a kind of fear from the inside. Duan Silian's wording was as concise as possible, and he only asked Bai Yutang why he wanted to be the bodyguard of Princess Pingkang's mansion, and whether he was the face of the princess. Bai Yutang kept in mind Zhao Hanyan's previous instructions, no matter what the other side asked, he did not deny,inflatable floating water park, did not admit, just silent. Duan Silian saw that Bai Yutang did not speak, so he did not deny it. That did not deny that is to admit, Bai Yutang really went to Pingkang Princess Mansion as a guard or face? At the moment, Bai Yutang would not tell himself the reason. But Jiang Wangji is right, with Bai Yutang's character why he wants to do this, which makes Duan Silian puzzled,Inflatable water park factory, but also more curious about the reason. Bai Yutang then asked Duan Silian with a cold face, Duan Silian nodded, he took the crossbow to leave quickly, and disappeared in the blink of an eye. Duan Silian silently watched Bai Yutang leave and turned to kick on the trunk with anger. I hate that he is the prince of Dali, and now he has finally become a prince. He is not as respected as a Jianghu man or a cook in Kaifeng. That's all. I never thought that in the eyes of Princess Pingkang, he was not as good as these two people. The more Duan Silian thought about it, the more unconvinced he was. The next day, the east is rosy and the rooster is crowing. Zhao Hanyan came out of his room with a tired face and went straight to the corpse room of Kaifeng Mansion. Her purpose was to see the corpse, and on the way she happened to meet the haunting Duan Silian. Duan Silian stood on the edge of a tree with positive and negative hands, staring at the trunk in a daze, followed by four followers. This morning, everything is still very beautiful, Inflatable indoor park ,inflatable air dancer, Zhao Hanyan now just want to do things quietly, happy to start a new day, at the moment do not want to talk to this Duan Silian. Zhao Hanyan left quickly before Duan Silian could see him. Because Duan Silian was reminded by his entourage, he turned his eyes and saw Zhao Hanyan's back. He immediately called her and called her over in a harsh voice. Zhao Hanyan moved her eyes, thinking that her brothers had not yet got up, that it was not far from their residence, and that there were many yachas she knew well in Kaifeng. If Duan Silian had done anything impulsive to her in a fit of pique, she would have had time to shout for help, and there should not have been any personal safety problems. Zhao Hanyan paced to a place ten feet away from Duan Silian and stopped, handing him a shallow salute with a smile on his lips. Zhao Hanyan then found that when Duan Silian saw his smile, his smelly face became more smelly, and the smile at the corners of his mouth deepened unconsciously and became more conspicuous. What's the matter with Lord Duan? Zhao Hanyan asked leisurely. Duan Silian inexplicably because of Zhao Hanyan's attitude, has been staring out of two eyeballs. I have something to ask you. Duan Silian said. Zhao Hanyan: "Wang Ye, please speak." Duan Silian: "You and Bai Yutang should really belong to Princess Pingkang.." Face the head? It seems that the ambiguous answers before were confused for a while, and when people think about it calmly afterwards, they are all flaws. Face head? How could Duan Wang Ye ask such a question? Zhao Hanyan pretended to be surprised and immediately denied, "of course not." Duan Silian was stupefied, then stared at Zhao Hanyan, the whole person braved uncontrollable anger.
"That's exactly what you said before!" "Little Wang Ye, don't frame people casually. I've never said the words'Princess Pingkang raises her face '." Zhao Hanyan argued carefully. You said it! Duan Silian said that he told Zhao Hanyan about the conversation they had had before, and that he still had a memory. Zhao Hanyan raised the corners of his mouth to explain, "I said that I am far inferior to Bai Yutang in terms of beauty, and that he has a good figure in martial arts, and I am not as good as him.". That's the truth, isn't it? Do not believe Wang Ye to look for a person to inquire casually, so long as is a normal person vision does not have the question, can feel the white jade hall appearance stature is better than me. "But you said, 'The princess is really partial to him.'". If you are not the first face, how can the princess favor Bai Shaoxia? "I do have some dealings with the princess, but not the preference you say.". The princess is fond of rumors in Jianghu. I have heard that Bai Shaoxia's prestige is very respected, even when I haven't seen him. Later, the princess got the chance to pay a lot of money to invite Bai Shaoxia to teach the guards of the princess mansion martial arts. Zhao Hanyan emphasized the particularity of Bai Yutang in Princess Pingkang. In fact, she didn't have to make it up. The original fact was special. The princess appreciates Bai Shaoxia very much and often praises him for his decisiveness and generalship. What do you mean by asking me if I have heard the story of Princess Shanyin? He also said that Princess Pingkang'built the mansion alone, the door of the mansion was closed, and she did not leave home. 'It was because of these words that I fantasized. Duan Silian's face turned red with suffocation. He had to haggle with this barbaric little cook today. Ah, I just suddenly thought of Princess Shanyin and asked you if you knew. I didn't say anything else. As for'separate mansion, mansion door closed 'and so on, are all facts, do not believe you go to check,Inflatable water obstacle course, Pingkang princess mansion is such a situation, I did not say wrong. Duan Silian was so angry that he pointed at the tip of Zhao Hanyan's nose and scolded, "You-". joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.