자유게시판

The Infinite Counterattack of Cannon Fodder Female Match

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 35회 작성일 23-02-27 11:30

본문

Thinking of this, Ziqing searched all the factors that made him feel angry from his mind, which could activate his anger factor. She already feels very angry. Trying to kill someone. Trying to destroy everything.. But still did not sense the breath of Lingxu. Zi Qing thought again, could it be that he was in the task world? Just then, in the mind. A faint signal came. Zi Qing thought it was the information of Lingxu, so he grabbed it and read it with his mental strength. For a moment, she froze. This, this is actually.. A message from Yun Zhen! There have been several mission intersections. But not to the extent of exchanging names with each other, so Ziqing did not know each other's name in the space of the main God. She only remembered the first mission intersection, and his name was Yun Zhen. By the way, how did he know his contract coordinates? It seems that you didn't tell him your name? Ziqing has some doubts in her heart. But now she was shocked by the message sent by the other party. Yun Zhen unexpectedly also entered the chaotic time and space of the reversal of all living beings. The object of his counterattack is none other than Yi Yunhao! Is this the destiny in the dark? Yi Yunhao saved himself once. Later, I killed all sides, probably because I was too busy. She has forgotten to return this kindness. Unexpectedly, now Yun Zhen will come back for him. Zi Qing did not submit the task, plus she just returned to the main God space can be seen as a mechanical contract channel with the machine housekeeper, not a breach of contract. That's all, what is owed is always to be repaid, and several previous contacts, it seems that Yunzhen this player is OK, not the kind of stingy villain. Zi Qing prepared a little before entering the mission world again. After Ziqing knew that he could open the private warehouse, he prepared a lot in the space of the main God, and directly purchased a bunch of large-scale killing weapons such as ion cannons and shock waves. She doesn't care what harm these things will do to that world anymore. She felt that, with her character, she wanted to destroy it completely! Capricious, but have the strength of capriciousness! Zi Qing saw Yi Yunhao, oh, no,x60 line pipe, it should be called Yun Zhen. At the moment, Yun was really hanging on a cross stake, surrounded by dozens of meters of tall firewood piles. In Ziqing's memory, Yun is really a senior player. How can he get into such a dehumanized task world? And make such a mess? Even a small player who has just stepped into the intermediate level can drag it here. How can he do this? If Yun Zhen knew what the other party was thinking, he would surely die unjustly. It's not because of that virtual pool. Oh, no, now Ziqing doesn't know what method she used, and completely shields her information from the space of the main God. Even the "contract" she used to tell her real name can't find out any information about her. Well, he is an exception, because he still holds a space bracelet that Ziqing gave him at that time. At that time, he sealed the strength of the other side's faith in it. As long as this person's mind does not change, he can find each other. In fact, now almost no one will use "mind" as a sign of life, especially players, 316 stainless steel plate ,x70 line pipe, they have experienced too much, maybe the mood and personality reflected in each different task world are different.. But Yun Zhen found that this female player is different, almost in every task world, her mind has never changed. If there is any change, it is to become more tough. But this time, when Zi Qing's intention to kill and the violent heart to wash the world rose, Yun Zhen immediately sensed it. He was shocked at that time. She's already started preaching? Demonstration is a player's self-positioning in the space of the main God. It doesn't mean that you can be what you want to be. For example, do you want to be the king, the master, the master of the world? No, Tao is the orientation of your life from your heart. Certification, on the other hand, is a process of self-discovery, recognition and consolidation. It is the only way for these advanced players to get to the God level.
Although the outside world is also said that they are already god-level players, but in fact, they have not fully passed this path, so they are not a real god-level player. But they enjoy being called that. But now, Ziqing has inadvertently opened her "Tao". Introduction: Su Junmiao is a lazy person, but she has to be diligent no matter how lazy she is. Who told her to have a plug-in? So what, you want equipment? All right, let me do it! You want a weapon? All right, let me do it! What? Do you still want the magic medicine against the sky? No problem, let me do it! Chapter 339 the way to kill. Yun Zhen immediately thought, is the other side in the task world what adventure? I want to be stuck on the road of enlightenment for two eras, but I have not been able to break through. If you can't break through, you can't enter the next level, which will not only limit the level, attribute value, but also limit all horizons. Height determines the horizon. Almost all advanced players are struggling to find their own "Tao". To put it in a popular way, it is a process of self-discovery. It's easy to say that it's actually very difficult to know your true self. So there are people who come up with shortcuts to separate their own human nature, greed, anger, infatuation, love, desire and hatred, so that each human nature can experience separately, get the Tao, and then merge together.. But in this way, if any human nature is magnified in its own experience, the overall human nature will be biased towards a certain aspect. Maybe it's not the same person when all the human nature is finally integrated. It's dangerous. So the average player still wants to prove the truth through his own strength. I feel that maybe this is also a chance for me, so I began to search for people in this world to see who wants to counterattack for my life. With his present ability, he can also directly force his way into a person's body, but in that case, he can only see the world as a bystander. If he does something that affects the whole world,x52 line pipe, he will be punished by the Lord God. So, to be on the safe side, it is better to find a person who needs to counterattack life. lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.