자유게시판

Xi silk only for you in this life

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 36회 작성일 23-02-27 11:27

본문

"Qingyun!" Leituo caught up with her in two or three strides, hugged her slender waist tightly from behind, and smelled the fragrance of her hair deeply. Marry me.. Marry me.. Ok? I'll take care of you, and it doesn't matter how you hit me. She turned to look at him in his arms, fighting in her heart. The eyes full of water are hesitant and uneasy. And more reluctance.. Finally, without saying anything, he bit his lower lip and threw himself into his arms, immersed in his boundless affection! Jiang Qingyun, you are a lucky woman-she told herself so. Nian En was taken out to play by her father, Lei Huang, and brought back to Lei's home to show Lei Mingyang. Junhua began to pack his luggage. Lei Huang has decided to get married next Sunday instead of the auspicious day of the zodiac, and has already begun to ask people to tidy up the new house, and of course she has to move her things slowly. I have lived in a place for more than four years,Marble Projects, and I am really reluctant to part with it. Qingyun was too nervous to go to work because he had to see Lei Mingyang in the evening, so he simply took a day off and helped Junhua pack. I said I would not go to the United States again, but this time I think I will settle down for a long time! Qingyun collapsed on the bed and muttered. All of a sudden to move away two people, the house of three rooms and two halls suddenly became cold, even she also wanted to move away. I will come back often,pietra gray marble, and I will not go to the United States as soon as I get married! Lei Huang said he would go back at the end of the year. His promise will not be fulfilled until Leituo has the ability to take over the company. "Leituo has the ability?"? Just wait! I don't mean to look down on him, but his personality is not suitable for business. "That's why Lei Huang and Lei Tuo's father are going to set you up with Lei Tuo!" Junhua laughed. What do you mean Qingyun sat up and asked with a frown. "Don't you know?" Asked Junhua doubtfully? Uncle Lei has been in love with you for a long time, and has been watching you secretly for a long time. He wants to train you to be his successor: because he knows that Lei Tuo is not suitable to inherit the business! "Does Leto know that?" Qingyun's look became dignified! It turned out that she was useful in their eyes! *** the big industry! Why does she bother to suffer? And Leituo's sincerity-is it also because of this additional benefit? "I don't think so!"! Lei Huang told me that Uncle Lei gave the company to Lei Tuo on the condition that if he could run it, he would not force him to inherit his career and let him go back to study music. In fact, the company is used to test your ability. Junhua sat beside her. "Don't doubt Leituo's sincerity. He has loved you for twenty years!"! You should not insult his feelings, he is too real, so he will not fake, and there is no sensitivity, you should be the most understanding person, Agate Stone Price ,White Marble Slabs, right? It is because he can't learn to calculate others that he can't be a successor, and that he will plan others to design you! This reasonable speech made Qingyun feel a lot better in an instant. At least, she should know that about Leituo. He really loved her, rather miserably. How could she misunderstand him again? She should be ashamed of her doubts. Lei Mingyang is really an old fox! No wonder he won't object to Leto marrying me! Now she's not afraid to see Lei Mingyang! "Even if I do become Leituo's wife in the future, I won't do it like a cow or a horse!" "It's hard not to want to. The burden is all on Leituo. It's strange that you will sit idly by!"! I think Uncle Lei has already known your temper very well. If you can be idle at that time, unless the sun comes out in the west. "I hate feeling like I'm at the mercy of others!" She fell back on the bed and grabbed little Nian En's clothes to play with. In fact, it can also counterattack! As long as you have been pregnant, Lei Bo and Lei Tuo will hold you in the palm of their hands and dare not push the work to you at all! You are also happy to be free, and then don't shout about boredom. Junhua came up with a bad idea. A pillow hit her right in the face. Do you think I am a sow! Specializing in production! It's better to accept fate and be a strong woman.
” Of course she wants to have children, but if she keeps having them. It's horrible just to think about it. Her child with Leto. Jesus Christ! She had to think about creating the skin of a child together.. Oh! I'm so ashamed! She's a big girl with yellow flowers who actually thinks about this kind of thing. Her heart affected her physiology, and she felt a surge of dryness and heat all over her body. Shi Junhua blinked his eyes and put together a very bad sentence: "Why, think of the" very color "thing is it? How is Leituo's figure? "Shi Junhua!"! You-you are abominable! Don't think I can't help you now that I have Lei Huang as my backer! Qingyun's mind was broken and his cheeks were red, but he didn't know what to do. Qingyun, don't be shy about this kind of thing. It's the happiest thing to be married with the person you love. It's natural to have children. You are a good girl and deserve Leituo's love all your life. Junhua hugged her and said in a low voice, "Once you marry Leituo, think about it, we will be sisters-in-law. What a good thing!"! In this way, even if I marry overseas, I don't have to be afraid of being cut off. Qingyun, we have a lifetime of fate. "Yes, you've already thought so far." I didn't think about it. "When you took me in." Junhua couldn't help mentioning that year. Don't mention that. Forget about the past. "You don't know how grateful I am, but it's a kindness that can't be repaid in a lifetime.." "Junhua!" Qingyun frowned and felt uncomfortable. Qingyun, it's good to know you. Junhua said from the bottom of his heart, not afraid of being interrupted by Qingyun. Some words can not be said, and her heart is really grateful to Qingyun! "You are so disgusting that I can't listen to it any more!" Qingyun deliberately shouted, and after a burst of eye-wave exchanges, both of them smiled, hugged each other and cried and laughed at each other. 8 When she first saw Leituo's father, Qingyun felt a little familiar, and in less than a second, she immediately remembered the stranger who had wasted her afternoon at work half a month ago,Pietra Gray Marble, when he was going to test her. Her parents were also present! Both of them were very uncomfortable. Dad was wearing his one thousand and one suits. I only wear it once a year during the Chinese New Year, and it's so precious. And the cheongsam on my mother's body was given to her by Leituo's mother before she died, and she has always been reluctant to wear it. This time three people unexpectedly so "dress up". forustone.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.