자유게시판

The best servant

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 45회 작성일 23-02-27 11:27

본문

I see. The boy was so bold that he dared to announce his personal revenge while Uncle Fu was away. Uncle Fu, what's wrong with you? You're all right. Lin Wanrong gritted his teeth secretly and scolded Wang's housekeeper to death. It took him a long time to think, "Well, you're a housekeeper Wang. Since you're on the first day of junior high school, don't blame me for being on the fifteenth day. I can't kill you." "Well," said Lin Wanrong with a smile, "I'll go to the study to help. "Anyway, as you know, Mr. Fu has high expectations of me. I'm really afraid that if I mess up in the study, I'll lose Mr. Fu's face." "No, no, Lin San, you will do a good job. I believe you." Very not easy to see Lin Wanrong agreed, Wang butler wiped the forehead cold sweat, finally completed the task, the heart relaxed a section. That's the deal. Lin Wanrong was a direct descendant of Uncle Fu, and the king's housekeeper naturally did not dare to embarrass him too much. He transferred him to the study to do odd jobs, and he did not dare to send anyone over from the gardener's department. Naturally, Lin Wanrong still lived in his quiet courtyard, and no one could drive him away. Speaking of reading, Lin Wanrong has read books for more than 20 years, and naturally he has rich experience, but those are all things like mathematics, physics and chemistry. As for liberal arts, besides reciting a few poems, he just writes a composition at the last minute during the exam. After arriving in this world,white marble mosaic, apart from the few days when Uncle Wei left, he read some of the classics he left behind to understand the world, the other time, what he read most was the small book comparable to the dragon, tiger and leopard. Now he was asked to go to the study and face it every day, which was like driving a duck to the shelf, and he had a headache when he thought about it. Baidu search bubble book bar to read the latest and most complete novel/small. Say .t.xt. God . Don Chapter 53 promotion (2). The next day, he lingered until noon, when he had no choice but to go to the study. He had been in the courtyard for some time,grey marble slab, and it was clear where the study was. The study of the Xiao family is in the middle of the garden, which belongs to the core area of the Xiao family, and can not be mentioned in the same breath with the remote garden. Lin Wanrong walked all the way, and naturally there were countless acquaintances, most of whom were servant girls. Third brother, I heard you were transferred to the study. "Third Brother, I'll send you some delicious food later." "Third Brother, are you free in the evening? There's a new troupe in the garden. I bought two tickets. Let's go to the opera in the evening." "Third Brother-".. Yingying Yanyan, singing and laughing, fortunately, Lin Wanrong has long been used to listening to these, along the way playing ha ha, this just arrived at the study. A thin, elderly Mr. Xi, with a book in his hand, stroked his greying beard gently on his chin, and was walking back and forth in his study, reading: "Guan Guan Ju Jiu, Stone Honeycomb Panel ,Marble Granite Price, in the land of the river, my fair lady, a gentleman's good mate." A fat young man was sleeping soundly on the table. Mr. Xi looked at him several times and shook his head helplessly with a wry smile. It was obvious that there was nothing he could do about it. Isn't there a young master in the Xiao family? Where did this fat young man come from? Is he the illegitimate son of Mrs. Xiao? Lin Wanrong was secretly amazed. He grabbed a servant girl passing by and said, "This elder sister is very polite. My younger brother Lin San, I want to ask her something." "You are Lin San?" The servant girl's eyes lit up and she said happily, "My younger brother has something to say, but it doesn't matter. My elder sister always takes orders." Lin Wanrong could not help but shiver, and all the girls in Xiao's house seemed to have a tendency to be in heat. He pretended not to hear her and said, "I've just been transferred to the study to help. I'm not very familiar with things here, but I don't know which young ladies are in the study." Staring at Lin Wanrong, the servant girl covered her mouth and said with a smile, "If you ask me, you're asking the right person.". There are not many people in the study. The eldest young lady stopped coming to the study several years ago. With her knowledge, she is more than enough to teach these teachers. The second young lady is still young, and she often comes here under the orders of her ladyship, but she seems to have gone out in the last few days. As for this young master, he is here every day, and this teacher is mostly invited for him.
” Although the servant girl said it was taboo, Lin Wanrong's shrewdness was not blown out. In just a few words, he knew several pieces of information: the eldest young lady was erudite and talented, and she would never look for Mr. Xi again. The second young lady was naughty and naughty, and she was ordered by her wife, but she had to come. As for the young master inside, he seemed to be a fool and could not learn anything. So the teacher, It's just for him. Speaking of the table young master, the servant girl eyes are some disdain, obviously this table young master's performance is very unbearable, Lin Wanrong heart secretly complained, with this even the servant girl look down on the table young master, that in this Xiao family mansion can how to raise their heads. Then Lin Wanrong learned the origin of the young master from the servant girl. The young master, surnamed Guo, was the nephew of Mrs. Xiao's family. His father (Mrs. Xiao's elder brother) was a county magistrate in Yangzhou. In order to teach his son, he put him in the courtyard of the Xiao Mansion and wanted him to receive good cultural edification. Of course, it is not clear whether there is any other purpose. However, this young master did not think of poetry and books, did not like articles, and slept all day when his husband was teaching, and his wife and uncle had no way to deal with him. This table young master is really a master who does not love learning, Lin Wanrong complained in his heart at the same time, but also secretly rejoiced. Although this boy is unbearable, but if you want to serve a son who loves learning, sit in class all day, listen to the teacher drop the text, that is not to kill Lin Wanrong? On the contrary, although the performance of this stubborn master is very clumsy, it seems that it is also good to follow such a childe, cheat, eat, drink and play. Lin Wanrong's heart gradually opened, "reluctant to say goodbye" to the servant girl sister, then crept into the study, the teacher saw Lin Wanrong, a strange glance at him. Smiling, Lin Wanrong bowed to the teacher and said, "Hello, sir. My name is Lin Wanrong. I've recently been transferred to the study to help.". Just now I listened to my husband's lecture outside. He is really erudite and talented. He is used to learning from ancient and modern times. I really admire him very much. Mr. Xi saw that the new comer looked very ready to go, and he was really happy. He nodded his head and said,Nero Marquina Marble Slab, "No, no, you flatter me." 。 forustone.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.