자유게시판

Stooges, Rogues.

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 46회 작성일 23-02-27 11:25

본문

The fourth black old man also said, "It's true that'Bicaso 'is a rope, but a knotted rope will be'stuck'. As for the'fighting point ', it should refer to the place of fighting." "But.." said the leader. What does that mean? The three men shook their heads together. The chief said angrily, "You gits will only lose face for the old man!" "Who are you going to throw away, boss?" The three of them asked in unison. The old wine almost spurted the wine out of his throat. Dai Tianqiu also bent over with laughter. The black old man turned around and said angrily, "What are you laughing at?"? Wait a minute, you don't even have time to cry. Sign up to die quickly! Dai Tianqiu suppressed his laughter and said, "Strange things happen every year. If you don't sign up first, I don't want to sign up. If you don't die first, I dare not die first. I respect the ancients very much." The leading black old man was so happy that he grinned with the same smile as the trademark on the black toothpaste box and nodded: "Good, good, you can respect the old man, the old man is very happy, wait for you to tear a few pieces less, as for the old guy who drinks urine, at least to tear into seventeen or eighteen pieces!" The old drunkard's face suddenly shriveled like a bitter melon. What do you know! What the old man of Ala drinks is the delicacy of the world. You are a fool who doesn't know the treasure. Wula is regarded as grass. The blind man touches it with his hand. Ginseng is regarded as carrot! "I don't care if you're a pineapple or a radish." "Strange things happen every year. Tell me about it. Which temple did the four of you four escape from the world without obeying the rules?" The old drunkard laughed again. "The old man has made another big discovery. They don't look like King Kong at all. They are charcoal burners in the mountains." Dai Tianqiu deliberately shook his head and said with a smile, "Look at their ferocious appearance. They don't look like honest charcoal burners. They probably ate a lot of charcoal ash after stealing from themselves. That's why they have a black heart and a black liver from head to foot!" The old drunkard also looked at it for a long time and said, "Yes, yes, it's a little interesting, but it also looks like a thick black scientist who drank a lot of black ink." Dai Tianqiu applauded and agreed: "Look, they are'thick 'and black. They really deserve it. Gao Lun,Low Rpm Electric Motor, Gao Lun, ha ha ha!" The two men, one in a pair, one singing and one commenting, made the four old men in black so angry that their nostrils were filled with black smoke that polluted the air, and they flew into a rage. The leader exclaimed, "I haven't been in Jianghu for more than ten years. I didn't expect that an old boy who is so tall and so thick would dare to come. Is it possible that he is impatient to live in the world?" The four words "four evil spirits in black" were heard, and the old drunkard and Dai Tianqiu could not help but jump in their hearts. These "four evil spirits in black" are four evil stars who do all kinds of evil and all the people in Jianghu turn pale at the mention of it. The four brothers, who became famous earlier than "Retribution No.1" Ji yuanhao, were recognized as the killers in the martial arts world and the magic stars in the magic stars. They are surly. They only have gold beads and beautiful women in their eyes. They have no family ties and morality. As long as they can afford the price they want, I'm afraid even his own father can be slaughtered and sold at the animal meat stall. They are both ruthless and vicious. They never leave anyone alive to commit crimes. They travel all over the country with a murderous look and never fail. Their martial arts are no less than those of the leaders of today's major sects. People in Jianghu are afraid of each other. If they avoid them, they will be like snakes and scorpions turning pale at the mention of tigers. Fortunately, 12v Dc Motor High Torque Low Rpm ,Small Geared Motors, they usually hide in the depths of Qionglai Mountain, enjoying the beauty they earn, and there are not many opportunities to step into Wulin. But as long as they step into the rivers and lakes, where the footprints pass, the bloody cases are bound to pile up like mountains, regardless of the underworld, white road, green forest road, chivalrous road, karate road and fetal boxing road. Whoo! Sorry, the author's pen slipped, and the last two lines don't count. There must be no lucky rabbits, or even chickens and dogs left behind, so the name can be "frightened" (stop children crying at night), which makes Wulin people look askance. In short, they are killing like a dog, the devil of the devil that heaven and earth can not tolerate! In the last ten years or so, it suddenly disappeared and did not appear. Many people speculated that it had probably been invited to the banquet by the fifth grandfather. Unexpectedly, he was snared by Jianbao and came back to Jianghu, which was quite unexpected.
The old drunkard grinned and said, "Who does Arazefu think he is?"? So it's you four black charcoal groups. Don't you enjoy the gentle happiness in Qionglai women and go to this barren mountain to drink the northwest wind? "Four Evil Spirits in Black" Big Evil Spirits "Blood Evil Spirits" Fu Gang said angrily, "Are you in charge? The old man is happy! "If the'Four Evil Spirits in Black 'were to bury their bones in a barren mountain today and do great harm to the world, the old man would be happy." Fu Lie, the "corpse demon" of the Second Evil Spirit, quacked with a strange laugh and said, "Younger generation, I won't be soft-handed in killing people. You're here to lead me to death!" Three evil spirits "evil spirit" Fu Jian Jie strange smile: "Jie! The ducks of the younger generation in July and a half don't know whether they are alive or dead. I'm going to smash your bones and raise ashes! Four Evil Spirits "Strange Evil Spirits" Fu Qiangka strange laugh: "I want to put you..." "Do you want to burn me as black as you?" Asked Dai Tianqiu. "Blood Evil Spirit" Fu just giggles: "This idea is good, old man burns you into coke, very good very good! Cluck, cluck. Old drunkard hit a wine: "So you are to burn charcoal husband really?" Fu Gang laughed back angrily: "Cluck.." The old brothers haven't been out of the mountains for more than ten years. Jianghu people seem to have forgotten my brother, giggle! Today, I want to make a great reputation. My brothers have been running amuck in Jianghu for fifty years. I don't know how many younger generations who think they are martial arts masters have crossed over, cluck! Let's start with you today, cluck cluck. Old drunkard makes a fuss: "Alas!"! So you are also Wulin characters. Aren't you honest charcoal burners? "If you're not burning charcoal," said Dai Tianqiu, "why do you want to burn people into coke?" The two men pretended to be confused and played and sang. "Fu Lie said angrily," There are more arrogant people in Jianghu than you two old boys. But their corpses are all fed with maggots. They don't even dare to breathe now. You will go with them! At the King of Hell, don't forget to tell him that the old man killed him. Nonsense. Of course the dead didn't dare to breathe. Dai Tianqiu said with a smile,24v Dc Motor With Gearbox, "I've been talking for a long time. You're the'Four Evil Spirits in Black 'who killed so many people twenty years ago. I've heard of them for a long time, but today I see that they're just like that. At best, they're just bastards raised by animals in the deep mountains. What's there to be proud of?" 。 ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.