자유게시판

Chaotic Lei Xiu 20200215155755.

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 61회 작성일 23-02-27 11:24

본문

Even Song Zhong's poison old man and naked recording skin witch also hurriedly found an excuse to run out, apparently do not want to face the three demons in the East China Sea, Jingmu died with the dust bell. Fortunately, the Siyun Siyu sisters and the stone still have a conscience, and they all stay here unusually, which makes Song Zhong's mood somewhat better. Is a bit fierce this day, from the day of the three demons of the East China Sea to worship the mountain is still more than a day later. Muwurong, accompanied by fire sperm, came to Song Zhong's home in Qingping Mountain with a handwritten letter from the Fire Dragon Taoist. When they came in, they found that Song Zhongzheng and Siyun Enyu sisters were under the big tree on the top of the mountain, enjoying the seascape while tasting tea. Maybe they know that the three of them must have a hot relationship when they look like they are in love. Collection this simply does not take Song Zhong as his man's Mu Wu Rong to see this scene, do not know why, the heart actually suffused with a sour feeling. Song Zhong didn't know Muzi Rong's mood at this time. He went to Huojing Wu and Dawu Rong to join hands. First, he was stunned, and then he understood. Hurriedly accompanied the basket face to get up and look up to the province, "the original appearance of the older generation, it is really lost far to welcome!" "Ha ha!" Fire sperm laughed to meet me and said, "You don't blame me for not being a remonstrant, but you dare not let the fourth demon of the East China Sea greet me." As soon as Song Zhong heard this, he immediately did not know whether to laugh or cry, and then he said, "The three demons in the East China Sea are going to fight, and tomorrow they will come to trouble me!"! Chan Buyu, I'm finished before the fourth demon appears! With these words, Song Zhong led the fire sperm to the tea table and let out the respectful promise,small geared motors, "Senior, please sit down!" "All right!" The fire sperm unceremoniously sits down, the wood year Rong along has been born the bell to take care of, can only stand awkwardly behind the fire sperm. Fire sperm and Song Zhong both have a tacit understanding to temporarily ignore her existence. After sitting well, the fire sperm then laughed and said, "Oh, listen to other people's Zen, I believe you boy said it, but I won't believe it at all!"! With your strength to force King Lei Zhi to kill King Black Shark,Gear Reduction Motor, what can the small three demons of the East China Sea do to you? "I am not afraid of a demon.". "But if the three come together, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep the net." Song Zhong couldn't help smiling bitterly. With these words, he himself began to pour a cup of tea for the fire sperm. Fire sperm took over, gently drank a mouthful, and then calculated the province, "I nephew ah, although the three demons of the East China Sea are juxtaposed, but in fact.". There are also many contradictions between them, and it is absolutely impossible for them to work together sincerely. As long as you pay attention not to provoke three people at the same time to fool your strength, you should be able to easily resolve the crisis. So as to consolidate your position as the fourth demon in the East China Sea. "I hope so!" Song Zhong said with a wry smile, "Anyway, I have no choice but to put the duck on the shelf at noon." "Hey, just pretend!" Fire sperm said, again took a sip of tea and then intentionally or unintentionally looked at the Siyun Siyu sisters. Siyun Siyu sisters are exquisite people, a look to understand that people have a private word to say to Song Zhong, their own and other people are not convenient to be present. So he hurried forward to Shi Linuo, "We sisters still have something to do, so we have to leave.". I hope you will forgive me for neglecting my predecessors. Fire sperm smell speech, 12 Volt Motor With Gearbox ,Brushless Gear Motor, immediately satisfied with the nod, calculate way: "Do not blame do not blame you to busy you go!" " "Thank you, senior!" The Siyun Siyu sisters saluted again and took an affectionate look at the sitting clock, and then reluctantly left. Seeing that they had gone, the fire sperm unhurriedly put down the teacup and said, "My good nephew, sometimes it's hard to avoid bumps and bruises between husband and wife, but you can't make a big deal for a little thing."? As the saying goes, a fight at the head of a bed, a fight at the head of a bed. There is no reason to read a foil. "Hey, hey!" Song Zhong Wen Yan. But can not help but cold and so on, "the senior said its department.". Do not beg, wear cuckold to the husband everywhere, be afraid not to include. Section 236 Punish Zirong. "Cough!" After hearing this, Li Hai coughed awkwardly, and then quickly explained, "Isn't she young?"? Now, after the family's strict admonition, she has changed her ways! With these words, the fire sperm winked at Muzirong beside him.
Mu Zirong did not dare to neglect her. She hurried up to Song Zhong and said pitifully, "Husband, I know I'm wrong. Really!" As Muzirong spoke, her eyes flickered, and there was a faint burst of tears, which looked like a painful correction. If Song Zhong did not understand Mu Zirong, he might have been cheated by her, but since he knew that Mu Zirong had practiced the Jade Girl's Divine Skill, he knew that she was already incorrigible. Now this change, I am afraid, is more to prepare for the future conspiracy. So Song Zhong didn't believe her right away. Instead, he frowned and looked at her coldly. One side of the fire sperm, immediately know that Song Zhong obviously will not easily forgive Mu Zirong. Hurriedly laughed again: "Ha ha, you see, I have forgotten, here is a personal letter from Jia Yan to you, you will know if you look carefully!" " With that, the fire sperm handed a letter to Song Zhong. Song Zhong took it over and looked at it carefully. He found that it was written by the Fire Dragon Taoist himself, and he clearly apologized to Song Zhong in the letter, saying that he was not strict in discipline. Then he made a promise, said MuZirong certainly won't do it again, if she really do not abide by women's morality, Song Zhong is to kill it on the spot, the fire family also has no complaints, this personal letter is evidence! After reading the letter, Song Zhong could not help sighing, feeling the wily of the Fire Dragon Taoist in his heart. Although Song Zhong had already completely given up on Mu Zirong, he just planned to use her as a tool to vent his desire. But now that the Fire Dragon Taoist has come forward in person, he has to reconsider the matter. After all, now that people have given in, if they pursue hard again, it will seem too petty. So Song Zhong smiled and reached out to help Mu Zirong. "In that case," he said with a smile. Then I'll believe you again, and this will still be your home! "Thank you!" Mu Zirong hurriedly pretended to be moved and threw herself into Song Zhong's arms. And the fire sperm on one side is always relieved. Touching his beard, he laughed and said, "Well,Small Dc Gear Motor, well, I like to see you young people so intimate." Mu Zirong and Song Zhong were somewhat embarrassed by what he said and hurriedly separated. Then Song Zhong laughed and said, "The elder is joking!" 。 ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.