자유게시판

Flowing moon and cold stars

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 37회 작성일 23-02-27 11:24

본문

[Family] [Shallow Sorrow]: Boss, you see everyone says so … … [Family] [Lonely Night Cold Star]: Well, never again. [Family] [Shallow Sorrow]: Oh! Long live the boss! ~\(≧≦)/~ …… Join the Bloodlust Hall The next day, when Liu Yue got up from bed in a daze, she saw that she was already sitting in front of the computer. Oh, my God! This guy is really energetic, Liu Yue thought helplessly. Shallow to see her, immediately greeted, "Xiaoyue, you get up, come and brush together!" Liu Yue pressed his forehead and said helplessly, "You forget that I am wanted, and you will die miserably with me." The result is a shallow smile on the face of evil, "Hey hey." No one dares to arrest you now. Yesterday we persuaded the boss, and today he will accept you into the bloodthirsty hall! As a result, Liu Yue was a little silly to hear the news. "Hello!"! Are you all right? Shallow frowning called her several times, Liu Yue is still a bit reflected, silly said: "I can enter the bloodthirsty hall?"? That's not to see God. Oh my God! You're not lying to me! With the ability to join the bloodthirsty hall, you can get close contact with the temptation of God as a driving force, Liu Yue finished washing at the fastest speed, and quickly landed in the game. As soon as I got on the line, I saw Shallow Sorrow standing next to her Emei in a long blue dress. Shallow Sorrow also muttered: "Ah!"! You are really two sisters. How right we are together! Liu Yue also looked at the picture of two graceful women standing quietly together, smiled slightly, and then shallowly sent a team invitation to come over. When she entered the team, Liu Yue saw that there were still several people in the team,High Torque 12v Dc Motor, all of whom were bloodthirsty people. Among them, she often saw in the world, don't kill me and my husband without poison, and a Kunlun woman named Night. Liu Yue greeted everyone politely: "Hello, everyone ^ _ ^" The night of the Kunlun faction replied quickly, "Sister Liuyue, welcome to join the Bloodthirsty Hall. There are only two girls in the whole family, me and Shallow. How lonely and helpless they are!" "Wife.." Don't use the word lonely and helpless indiscriminately. Don't kill me, I suddenly replied. Liu Yue could not help laughing in front of the computer,brushless gear motor, shallow also laughed, but also told her that "there are many interesting people in our family, we have no shelf, is a family." "Sister Yue, I always grab the position of your sister'Five Poisons Master Sister ', and the non-poisonous husband who happens to be in front of her in the PK list, oh, you can call me non-poisonous brother ^ _ ^!" The non-toxic husband suddenly came to introduce himself. After reading this sentence, Liu Yue looked back shallow, that face green scary, this guy mentioned shallow pain again. Shallow gnashing his teeth told Liu Yue, "This man is my least favorite in the whole family!"! Don't associate with him! Later, we talked about something else, but mainly shallow and non-toxic in the mutual attack and fight against each other, Liu Yue saw them fighting, the heart of the hidden unhappiness also disappeared without a trace, yesterday's war alliance so forget it, 12v High Torque Motor ,gear reduction motor, in the future in this new family will be very happy. Follows the bloodthirsty hall the person to walk together, the flow moon completely does not need to worry that he will be wanted, far has the war alliance the person to see her, just wants to lean over, the result sees her next four bloodthirsty hall players, hurriedly mounted a horse to walk, the flow moon could not help but sigh with emotion in the team, "you four appear, simply like BOSS, all of a sudden cleared!" They laughed when they heard this, and then the night told her that it was the lonely night cold star who could really clear the scene in an instant. If that guy wanted to play BOSS or brush some materials on any map, as soon as he got to that map, he would ride a horse and run away, for fear that he would come after him. Some of them ran slowly, and he quickly declared that he would leave immediately, begging him not to start. What Liu Yue sees is one Leng one Leng, the deterrent force of original great God is so amazing. Brush for an hour, do not kill me suddenly said, "cold star came, shallow add him into the team.".
"Liu Yue's heart unnaturally missed a beat, and sure enough, there was an extra person in the team immediately. Looking at the team showing a new team member, Lonely Night Cold Star, Liu Yue immediately consciously thought of screenshots!"! She had never dared to think that she could be in the same team with God before. The lonely night cold star asked lightly, "Where are you?" Don't kill me, replied, "Ageless Peak, take the three women to upgrade.". Come on? Liu Yue felt that such a person as God must be disdainful to bring people to upgrade, but fortunately he had already taken a screenshot. Who knows.. Lonely night cold star replies: "Good." Liu Yue has a feeling of breaking her glasses, if she has glasses. Moments later, the Wudang swordsman in a snow-white Taoist robe arrived. This picture was printed in Liu Yue's eyes, which not only automatically increased the effect of the immortal spirit, but even the whole person of the great God was glittering. Looking at the worship in Liu Yue's eyes, he disdained to complain, "Worship it, worship it, get along for a long time and you will know who he is!" How can the fanatical fans have the mind to listen to the shallow complaints? They are so excited that they just crawl on the ground and kneel down to the great God. Lonely night cold star is not very concerned about, looked around a few people busy brushing strange, lukewarm said, "why not into the hole?" Into the cave? Shrimp? When Liu Yue saw this, she was at a loss. She replied, "Don't kill me. Do you think we are as invincible as you? Do you brush BOSS as Xiaoguai?" Shallow also with way "I went in once, hit me to drop half blood, how to brush move!" Originally this place also has BOSS to be able to brush, the flow moon once again feels that he is very small white. "I'll take you through," and then he got on his horse and rode to the upper right corner of the map. Several other people also hurriedly mount a horse to follow, darling, the eldest brother personally with brush BOSS, this is a great good thing! Why do you ask? Because as cheerleaders, they just need to shout beside them, and then go up to clean up the body after BOSS falls down, because the lonely night cold star does not need help. Unfortunately, the first time to join the team of small white Liuyue of course do not know, into the never found a very secret cave,Micro Gear Motor, Liuyue left and right to see, some can not believe that playing games for so long, she has not been to the place. ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.