자유게시판

Super Soldier King

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 57회 작성일 23-02-27 11:23

본문

Keiko Nakazawa suddenly stood up and knelt down in front of Ye Qian with a "splash". This was a surprise to Ye Qian, and some did not know what she was doing. Master, did Keiko do something wrong, so the master doesn't want Keiko to follow you? If so, ask the host to say it, and Keiko will change. Keiko also knows that there should be no wishful thinking, the master can rest assured that Keiko will never dare to have such an idea again. Keiko only hopes to be able to stay by the master's side, protect the master, be the shadow of the master, and work for the master. Ye Qian smiled helplessly and said, "Get up." "No, if the master doesn't forgive Keiko, Keiko will never get up." Keiko Nakazawa said. Ye Qian frowned slightly, snorted coldly and said, "You seem to have forgotten what I said to you before. Are you threatening me?" Keiko Nakazawa shivered and said hurriedly, "Keiko doesn't dare. Keiko only wants to stay with her master and work for him.". No matter what she does, Keiko has no regrets. WWw.xiAosHuotxt.COM Chapter 1210 grand goal. Keiko's persistence made Ye Qian a little surprised, but he felt more and more guilty in his heart. He was not a person without feelings, on the contrary, he was a person with rich feelings. As Su Wei said, because of his childhood experience, he cherishes everyone who is good to him. Even Keiko Nakazawa,touch screen digital signage, in fact, Ye Qian's heart is no exception, and did not regard her as an outsider. With a sigh of helplessness, Ye Qian said, "Well, get up and talk about it. How can we continue to talk like this?". Don't make me angry. Get up quickly. I've told you before, don't kneel down to me. You're my man, but you're not a slave. Besides,temperature screening kiosk, I'm not dead yet. If I kneel all day like you, I'll be cursed to death even if I don't die. "I'm sorry, master!" Keiko Nakazawa curled her mouth and said. However, he stood up according to the words and did it well again. However, just now Ye Qian's sentence "You are my person" made Keiko Nakazawa feel gratified and excited. Ye Qian smiled helplessly, this wench is really a bit. Can't you even hear your own jokes? However, Ye Qian did not continue to entangle this issue, and it was not so easy to change the deep-rooted servility in the heart of Keiko Nakazawa. I attach great importance to the things here, and I can't always stay here, so I need to find a capable spokesman to stay at TW to help me deal with these things. I've thought about it, but I still think you're the most suitable. Ye Qian said, "Most people in Langya are not used to such an identity, so if you preside over such work, you will get twice the result with half the effort.". And with your previous experience, I believe you will be able to do it well. I will also tell Qingfeng that Wolf Thorn will let you transfer this matter until the overall situation on this side is stable. "Master, what is it?" Keiko Nakazawa asked. Don't worry, facial recognization camera ,temperature scanning kiosks, listen to me slowly. Ye Qian said, "You are not an outsider, now is the time to tell you about my goal.". First step, I will wipe out all the guilds of TW and establish a unified situation; second step, I will dissolve the members of the guild and set up a new party, whose name I have already thought of, called the Eagle Party. I hope I can spread my wings like an eagle and soar into the sky. The third step is to formally participate in the election and formally set foot in the political arena of TW. Then, step by step, slowly devour, and eventually turn TW into our world. Half of the first step has been completed, but there are still urgent things waiting for me to deal with in China, so I can't stay here for a long time, so I need to find a spokesman. And you are the best candidate. I need you to come out of the dark, step up to the plate, and be an important leader. The chairman of the Eagle Party needs you to sit. Is there a problem? Keiko Nakazawa was stupefied for a moment and said, "Master, I'm afraid if I can't do it well, I'll disappoint my master.". I'm a little worried about such a heavy burden and such a role.
” With a slight smile, Ye Qian said, "Although you used to be the leader of Sakura Meiren, you were mostly engaged in assassination and intelligence gathering, but because of this, you know how to get along with those big shots, so I believe you can do it well.". But first of all, you have to correct your attitude. You need to regain your self-confidence. Don't always put yourself in a very low position. You have to be a little arrogant, do you know? From today on, you don't have to call me master, call me by my name, or call me Mr. Ye. Seeing Keiko Nakazawa's mouth open, as if he wanted to speak out against it, Ye Qian hurriedly added, "This is an order, you must obey it." Keiko Nakazawa nodded slightly. It's going to be the election day for the president of the parliament, and the first step of the plan is to put you in this position. In the future, you just need to do it according to the plan. If you don't understand anything or need help, you can call me. I will also explain to the following people. They will fully cooperate with your actions. Ye Qian said, "Now I have pulled down many officials, you just need to deal with this relationship, they will give you a lot of help in the future.". However, you have to remember that they are just tools we use, and we can give them a little deterrence at the right time, so that they don't step on the top of their heads, do you know? However, the first problem is that your name needs to be changed to a Chinese name. Then I'll have Jack forge an identity for you, a legal one. "Well!" Keiko Nakazawa nodded slightly and said, "Lord.." Words have not finished, see Ye Qian stop eyes, Nakazawa Keiko hurriedly changed, said: "Mr. Ye,thermal imaging camera, I will do a good job." Keiko Nakazawa felt a little unaccustomed to calling it that. What's a good name? Think about what kind of name you should have. Ye Qian said. Let Mr. Ye help me get it, but. Keiko Nakazawa paused and said, "can I ask Mr. Ye for one thing?" 。 hsdtouch.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.