자유게시판

Go to the End of the World Alone _ Butterfly Blue _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 105회 작성일 23-02-27 11:22

본문

The wind rustled and said, "I was poisoned once in the process of fighting with'God Kill 'two days ago. It was very similar to what happened at our wedding last time. I also lost consciousness after being poisoned, but the time of coma was very short!"! And the person who poisoned it was Poison Yoko! I suspect that the poison they used at the wedding was a more powerful anesthetic than before, but it was not made by themselves, but by the boss! "Boss?"? "Asked the soul at the foot of the cliff. Feng Xiaoxiao made no secret of the fact: "There are two super bosses in the deep valley of Lian Ji outside the city of Xiangyang. As far as I know, these two bosses have been discovered by'God Kill 'very early. They have been booking the field all the time. I'm afraid they all come from there with good equipment and good martial arts!" "There is such a thing," said the soul at the foot of the cliff in surprise. Wind Xiao Xiao nods: "Although do not have evidence, but I think should not leave ten!" The soul at the foot of the cliff murmured, "It turns out that everything is a trick played by God!" Then he said strangely, "You know so much. Why don't you say it and let the people in Jianghu deal with them together?" "I guessed all by myself," said the rustling wind. The soul under the cliff said, "How many of the nonsense on the forum are said to come out with real evidence? Most of them are not just talking nonsense with a little bit of doubt?" "No one believes what I said without evidence," said the wind rustling. The soul at the foot of the cliff was stupefied and said, "That's right!" The wind rustling impassioned tunnel: " 'God kill' this group of people insidious,digital whiteboard price, cunning, I must collect evidence to defeat them!" " "I used to say you had the heart to wander in Jianghu," said the soul at the foot of the cliff. "Now I take back what I said." "I never said I was a'wanderer '," said the wind. "My principle is,' I will not attack unless I am attacked. '" Isn't it popular to say, 'How can people not get a knife when they are floating in Jianghu?' As the wind rustled,facial recognition thermometer, he forgot for a moment the pain of losing five million yuan and returned to his usual state of exultation. The soul under the cliff was familiar with him and knew that it was not appropriate to pour cold water on him at this time, so he continued along his emotional route: "What plan do you have?" "I have a few friends who have been hanging out together recently," said the wind. "They are fighting against God!"! Now the primary goal is to rob the boss! "With them. Snatching the monster should have been the main starting point of the conflict in online games, but the wind rustled and they made a dispute elsewhere, and returned to this starting point after turning out a big circle. This bizarre situation is unprecedented. The wind rustles and asks the soul under the cliff: "How is it?"? Would you like to join us? At this time, Feng Xiaoxiao devoted himself to his plan of "killing the enemy and robbing the boss", forgetting his original intention of coming to Dali, as if he had visited the thatched cottage three times and asked his soul to come out of the cliff. God knows if he would be so warm-hearted if he didn't have the second half of the sentence "rob the boss". The soul at the foot of the cliff said with a smile, "I'll avoid it. I'll put some poison on it. Now the doctor profession is beginning to bubble up from the diving state. Before long, all kinds of antidotes, digital signage screen ,face recognition identification kiosk, tonics, and wound medicines will surface in Jianghu.". The big trend of the future, I think it must be poison doctor double repair, I have to hurry up, can not waste time with you, I have wasted too much time on transfiguration, now think of it really some regret! Besides, my martial arts are so bad that it's a problem to protect myself. It must be a burden to play boss with such a high degree of difficulty and work. I didn't even escape a knife from the guy in the grocery store.. The soul at the foot of the cliff suddenly braked. As the saying goes, if you talk too much, you will lose. He finally learned it. The wind's rustling face darkened again, and it was obvious that the last sentence had brought back his lovesickness for five million. The soul at the foot of the cliff was so excited that he forgot this section. At this moment, he immediately remembered that he had to bear a large part of the responsibility for not finding the five million yuan. It quickly turned sunny and cloudy, and the dark clouds climbed up his face in an instant. The sunny smile just now had gone over the mountains to hide in the back of his head.
"Alas." The wind began to speak again after a sigh, exactly the same as when he first entered the teahouse. "You don't have to think about the five million yuan. Who knows what's going on? Rob him a few more bosses and get the money back!" The soul under the cliff hurriedly raised his hands in favor. Two people and feebly pulled a few homely, the wind rustling dispirited, will not get up to say goodbye, the soul under the cliff also do not retain. Back to Xiangyang, slip around, carefree, flow of the moon and others have been on the line. Xiaoyao came up and contacted Feng Xiaoxiao: "Why did you run away so early?" The wind rustling has no intention to answer, he wants to forget this matter for the time being, but it happens that there are always people beating around the Bush, reminding themselves from various angles. Liu Yue was even more straightforward: "Did you go to get five million yuan?" Such a naked question, the wind is not good not to answer, had to call the flow of the moon to the teahouse, the ins and outs of the matter in detail again, and finally himself and "God kill" rob boss to earn back the idea of five million also said. "Even if you don't lose the five million yuan," said Liu Yue discontentedly, "the boss must be robbed!"! "How to know the existence of the boss also give others the truth, this is not a qualified online game players should do!" The wind rustling asks him: "How do you say to should rob a law?" Liu Yue said, "Knowing the refresh time of the boss is of course the most important thing. Then it depends on the specific situation. If there are few people on the other side, then come out to pick up the ready-made cheap when the boss is about to hang up. If there are many people, then we can only clear the scene ahead of time." "But how do you know when the boss refreshes?" The wind rustled? Staring at it every day? That's a waste of time! Liu Yue said,smart whiteboard price, "Why don't we just practice near there and go in from time to time?" "Didn't you expose yourself?" Asked the rustling wind? The goddamn people will see us when they come! "It doesn't matter," said Liu Yue. "Even a fool guessed that we would definitely rob the boss. Otherwise, how could we be ambushed that day?" "What else is there to pick up?" Said the rustling wind. "Don't you do it every time?" 。 hsdtouch.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.