자유게시판

The Phantom of the Mint

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 396회 작성일 23-02-27 11:21

본문

Seeing Liang Yueyue reveal the charming state of a little woman, Teng Xi's heart was shocked and his heart was beating. He sat up slowly and gazed at the bright red on her cheeks. The red lips reminded him of the lingering kiss just now. Teng Xi's heart stirred up a great surge, a wave of strong emotions that could not be suppressed washed him, suddenly, the impulse forced back the reason, the long arm suddenly reached out and caught Liang Yueyue's thin wrist. Ah Liang Yueyue was suddenly pulled, the whole person inexplicably fell into the arms of Teng Xi, before she could react, the warm lips occupied her overall thoughts. Teng Xi's big palm holds the back of Liang Yueyue's head, holding her lips with a fiery tide of love, slowly rubbing her soft red and tender lips, allowing the blurred illusion to spread. Uh Teng Xi.. Under his gentle coaxing, she was intoxicated with the soft atmosphere, wrapped her arms around his neck, and opened her mouth to meet his passionate kisses. Xiao Yue.. He whispered her name between lips. The enchanted tongue of fire teased her lilac uvula,interactive whiteboards in the classroom, sucking the sweet water in her mouth lightly and heavily, letting the waves of pleasure hit each other until both of them could not breathe, and then released their arms to embrace each other. Liang Yueyue gazed at Teng Xi's face with intoxicated eyes, lingered on his cheeks with slender fingers, and suddenly gave out a charming smile, "This." But you took advantage of me. "What do you want?" Teng Xi's voice is barren,smartboard for business, mixed with strong lust. She stared at his thin lips, slid one hand up his neck, pulled his neck down with a force, and pecked his lips a few times. We'll call it even. Teng Xi was slightly stupefied at first, and then burst into hearty laughter, "You just refuse to suffer losses, don't you?" Looking at Tengxi's laughing appearance, Liang Yueyue also felt his inner pleasure, and his mood flew up, "You might as well go to the street and ask who is willing to suffer losses." Black pupil big eyes fixed on his handsome face, 75 smart board ,touch screen board classroom, "usually if you can smile more like now, it must look much more kind and charming." I ask you, why did you kiss me? Teng Xi stopped smiling. "What about you?"? Why do you want me to kiss you? "Hey, don't be such a rascal, can you?" Liang Yueyue's face burned red, this stupid man will dig her sore spot, "I asked you first, you have to answer me first." "Do you have to have an answer?" Teng Xi's mood is vague, and he has not yet defined the strange emotion. Nonsense, why else would I ask you? Liang Yueyue pursed her lips and showed her difficult nature. Looking at her pretty face with moving red colors, he obeyed the idea in his heart, "I can't help it." "That's a good reason." She nodded because she felt the same way. What about you? Now it's your turn to give me the answer. He stared at her and asked faintly. Liang Yueyue gave Tengxi an angry look. "Now I find that you are the one who refuses to suffer losses." Teng Xi pulled the corners of his lips, showing a shallow smile. "What's your answer?" "Well.." Liang Yueyue pursed her lips and turned her head sideways with an embarrassed look on her face and thought, "On a whim." "On a whim?" Teng Xi's face suddenly sank. "What do you mean." If it were any other man, would you kiss him on a whim? Damn! At the thought that she would do the same thing to other men, he found that his temper was out of control, a light fire was jumping and burning in his heart, and there was no place for his anger. How can you be so unreasonable? Liang Yueyue's anger rose in an instant, this Teng Xi is capable of transforming her into a small fireball, "I did not say that, why do you want to misinterpret my words?"? Do I look like the kind of woman who would grab a man and kiss him on a whim? If it wasn't you today, I wouldn't be out of control. She shut her mouth as if in a hurry to stop. What an abomination! Why are you so outspoken when you are free? Doesn't that mean that she kissed him because it was him? Damn! Now he is sure to be very proud.
"Teng Xi, I didn't say anything just now, and you didn't hear anything!" But it was too late. She peeked at him and found that his tense face had disappeared, his black eyes were shining, and the slightly curved corners of his eyes were like a fishy cat. Don't laugh! She pinched his cheeks directly and tried to take back what she had just said with chagrin. "If you laugh again, I'll pinch your cheeks." Teng Xi took Liang Yueyue's hand and looked at her angry, annoyed and ashamed look in his eyes. Okay, I'm not laughing. Talk about something serious. Are you hungry? "Why, do you want to buy me breakfast?" Liang Yueyue asked niftily. Although they are emotional neighbors, they should also be called friends who occasionally exchange small kisses! Friends who occasionally exchange little kisses.. She had to admire the way she defined it, but she preferred the peaceful way of the moment to the way she always talked to him with anger. "Why not?"? You once invited me to breakfast! Liang Yueyue loosened his hand and slipped out of his palm lightly. "Are you holding a grudge against me for letting you eat burnt eggs?"? But it's not right! You didn't eat either.. As she busily raked up the past, her stomach rumbled. You're hungry. Teng Xi pointed out with a smile in the corner of his eyes. Liang Yueyue blushed and glanced at him with resentment. "You and I know this kind of thing. Can you not point it out?" This man not only has the ability to make her angry, but also embarrasses her everywhere. He is really annoying! Teng Xi got out of bed with a smile. "I promise you that you will have a hot breakfast in a short time, and there will be no burnt eggs this time." "Teng Xi!" Liang Yueyue gnashed his teeth and chased him out. "How dare you make fun of me? I'd like to see how good your cooking skills will be!" Liang Yueyue angrily followed behind Teng Xi,interactive whiteboard for schools, I do not know why, this morning let her feel that everything is beautiful and brilliant, even the little devil in the shade of the house looks particularly pleasing to the eye. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.