자유게시판

Chai Dao Xing

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 47회 작성일 23-02-27 11:21

본문

Brocade Mouse stammered in the communicator to ask for Salina's location-this is because other people deliberately do not help him translate, because Salina is likely to live in China for a while, Brocade Mouse must strengthen oral learning in practice, but they will not let him die, he really does not understand the place naturally still want to help him. Are you on the south or the north? The brocade rat looked around, although he heard Wen Yu say that he wanted to look for a crowded place, but. At this time of the city gate which direction of the people are also indispensable ah! "On the south side, at the carriage stop." Salina slowed down her speech, but even so, the word "post" was translated by Shanshan before Jinmao Mouse understood it. All right The brocade mouse wiped the sweat on his head, and even if he had gone out of the city to pick up ten people, he wouldn't have sweated so much, but the English practice along the way was even more laborious than the school exams he had taken more than a decade ago. So this bad student who didn't study well in school was under much more pressure than Wen Yu at the beginning-Wen Yu's vocabulary at that time was a little more than that of Jinmao Mouse. Ah Drilling through the layers of the crowd, I saw the blonde Salina like the elf beauty that can only be seen in magic movies at the post station. The brocade rat petrified on the spot, like the group of sexual predators around him, with his mouth wide open and motionless, just short of drooling out. Are you there yet? Looking at more and more people gathered around her, Salina could not help asking anxiously. In order to avoid embarrassment,digital interactive whiteboard, she had to hold up the communicator and pretend to be chatting, otherwise someone would have come up to chat with her. In normal times, she would be able to cope with this situation, but at this time she was surrounded by foreigners, even if they could speak English, she was afraid that the words she usually used to refuse others would be misunderstood, so she did not dare to look at the people around her. Ah! I,75 inch smart board, I'm here. The brocade mouse got into the crowd in a panic. A group of people who were surrounding Salina suddenly found a young man coming out of the crowd, and they were all stunned. The reason why no one came forward after so long was not because their English was not up to standard, or because no one dared to come forward, but because Salina seemed to be busy chatting with others. In order not to make the blonde beauty feel abrupt and impolite, as well as to make herself a "gentleman" in her mind. But at this time the crowd actually saw the brocade mouse such a "mallet" suicide rushed to the front, the people around all showed a good look waiting for Salina angry, and then he had a good chance to perform, the other part of the crowd thought he was teased to push in. Looking at the brocade mouse that stumbled and almost hit the ground, Salina was stunned, and then asked in the chat room: "Brocade mouse?" Brocade rat hurriedly nodded flustered, said: "Yes, it is me." The two of them were talking in a chat room, so the people outside couldn't hear them at all, smart board touch screen ,4k smart board, but some smart people looked at their expressions and analyzed them again to understand that the blonde beauty had been waiting for someone to pick her up. But what people didn't expect was that the person who came to pick up this beautiful woman was such an ugly, even a little wretched man. Wait for so long, finally wait for relatives, Salina hurriedly stood up, smiling to meet the brocade mouse, beauty this smile is really a hundred flowers pale, startled around the group of people around the liver suddenly jump wildly. I've seen someone who smiles, but I've never seen someone who smiles so well. It's worth waiting so long! Maybe it's because of the different aesthetic standards of foreigners and Chinese people. Although she thought the brocade mouse was not tall, Salina didn't think how ugly the brocade mouse's wretched face was. Since the last time she was stimulated by a muscular man, Salina suddenly lost interest in a man who was too strong. So the thin figure of the brocade mouse was not so weak in her eyes. In the chat room, the two men made a move, and under the urging of Wen Yu and others, they hurriedly pushed aside the crowd and walked to the city gate.
As soon as Salina left, the group of men who had been around her before were naturally very regretful. Those who knew themselves stood aside and looked at the beautiful image of the beautiful woman with regret. Is the heart unwilling? He followed them far away, wanted to see where the beauty was going, prepared to ambush in advance, maybe there would be a chance encounter in the future, and maybe he would embrace the beauty one day. And there are some narrow-minded people who are not convinced, the more timid of the belly, the bolder of the low voice to scold, what is more, they jumped out of the crowd, stopped in front of two people. I wonder if I could ask your name, beautiful young lady. A man with a coquettish face and a good feeling about himself stood in front of the brocade mouse and Salina, shaking his fan and asking Salina in fluent English. Excuse me, sir, my friend and I are in a hurry. Salina responded with a smile. This is not the first time she has encountered this kind of thing. She was worried that she could not refuse because of the language barrier between herself and the people here. At this time, there were people who could speak English. Of course, she would not let her attitude be as unclear as it was just now. Ah This beautiful young lady, I do not mean to be abrupt, just want to know you. You must be the first time to come to our White Tiger City, right? I would like to be your guide and give you a good introduction to this beautiful place. When the guy in the robe heard Salina's answer, the cells of his whole body were mobilized, and all the elegant words he could think of were thrown at Salina in a rapid-fire manner. Salina, still smiling, took the brocade mouse beside her, who was in a daze because she could not understand the meeting, and said to the man in front of her, "I think I already have a very good guide. Your chance should be left to other girls." As she spoke, she put her body to the brocade mouse, which shocked the boy who had hardly been in a formal relationship,smart board whiteboard, and all her energy was concentrated on the two soft masses on her arms. Then, while the man in front of her was still in a daze, Salina grabbed the brocade mouse's arm and led him to the gate instead. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.