자유게시판

Zhao Xiaohan of Rebirth rushes forward

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 52회 작성일 23-02-27 11:20

본문

Yes, what do you think the bride will look like when she takes off her makeup? I heard that these brilliant stars can't be seen without makeup! Liang Xiaojie smiled proudly: "My future daughter-in-law is a university lecturer. Although she is not as beautiful as perilla, she is a real beauty!" "If you want to see the true face, go to see it tomorrow morning, but the custom here is not to make up at 10 o'clock in the morning on the first day!"! I don't believe the bride has the nerve to sleep so late! Li Siyun, the wife of the director of the Construction Department of another ally, who had been struggling to listen, interrupted. Just after the ceremony on the stage, Wei Jing was reading the blessing. Suddenly, there was a cry of surprise in the crowd: "Wow, look, God also helps the newlyweds to celebrate!" The sky behind a couple of newlyweds suddenly rolled with red clouds, lightning and thunder, slowly converging into an image of a dragon and a phoenix, two big double happiness characters, respectively on the head and tail of the phoenix, Xiao Han looked up and stroked his forehead helplessly, no need to ask, this is her old fairy father. In addition to her and Fang Chu ebony, other people do not understand what is going on ah, looking at the sky, a long time back to God, is there really ghosts and gods? So what are the two people who are protected by God? Part of the old people who believe in ghosts and gods,smart interactive whiteboard, looking at Xiaohan Fangchu's eyes suddenly filled with awe, if not for the immortal class in the sky, how can there be such protection? "Sister-in-law.." Sister-in-law, are you in a panic? Liang Xiaohao poked Nian Jiao and his voice trembled. What can't you do with money? Nian Jiao does not believe this, she feels that with Xiaohan's financial resources, it is not impossible to create such a gimmick with the most advanced technology. That's right! …… And right now, some fairy Niang is stopping some fairy father: "went, such went, what do not do is too excessive,smart board for conference room, want to consider the psychological bearing capacity of mortal!" "Oh, really, when they come up, I'm going to hold a wedding for them. It's too daring. I've just finished the first step, and I'm not allowed to play the rest." Some fairy father's face is not enough. In-laws, I agree with you, wait for them to come back, hold another one, not for anything else, we also want to be worshipped openly! Fang Chu's immortal father is very much in favor of a certain immortal father's practice. Sure enough, it's not a family that doesn't enter a house! Go, go, go, let's go to the wedding feast. I've already set it up! The two fairy fathers walked shoulder to shoulder to the inside of the hall. The two fairies looked at each other knowingly, smiled and hurriedly followed up, their hearts do not want to kiss their children's wedding? The twists and turns of two people's reincarnation may be in line with the sentence-good things come and go! …… After a black Buick Regal drove into the courtyard outside the door, interactive panels for education ,digital touch screen board, the young man in the car looked at the uniform red treasure seven winding into the courtyard from outside the courtyard, and couldn't help swearing, "Depend on, who got married and showed off like that?"? Want his father to step down? "Brother Kong, my mother called me yesterday and said that she seemed to be the son of Lao Fang's family!" Another young man answered quickly. The expletive man is stupefied: "He has a son unexpectedly, did not hear of, go, brother has a look, long what appearance!" Hearing this, the driver hurriedly drove the car to the No.1 building without waiting for orders. It was still dozens of meters away from the scene, and the car could not move. The road where the car had been parked was crowded with people watching the scene of bustle. In desperation, Kong Xiangning and Qi Bao had to get off. Two people in the crowd saw their mother at a glance, hurriedly close to the past, "Mom, you are also watching the fun?" Do you know to come back? Mom hasn't seen you for three days. Where are you going? Nian Jiao took one look at her son and sighed, "Ning Ning, you have to do your best, don't you know?" Yes, yes, mother, where is the bride? What does it look like? Kong Xiangning said as he looked inside.
Nian Jiao doted on her son and said, "I'm in the bridal chamber. I should come out for a banquet later. Will you go?" Kong Xiangning shook his head: "No, it's not rare. I might as well go home and watch the disc!" "If you don't go, I'll give you the key. Your father should also go to the banquet at noon to congratulate you and let the nanny just cook your meal!" Nian Jiao took out the key and handed it to Kong Xiangning. "Remember to take the key when you go out. Don't you think about it? What if your family goes out and you come back?" "Mom, no, I'm going to the wedding banquet!" Kong Xiangning's eyes touched Xiao Han, who was held out by Fang Chu, and he immediately straightened up and changed his mind without thinking about it. Qi Bao is also a saliva stream: "Mom, I also go to the wedding banquet!" " …… At the end of the ceremony, the guests all took the wedding car to the Wu's Hotel. With such a wedding motorcade, the host family took the initiative to ask if they wanted to send it. It was a fool to refuse to be happy. Especially when you witness the vision in the sky, this joy will be even more touching! Whether it's on the same road or not, touch it first! The unique wedding motorcade, in the process of driving to the hotel, naturally stole the limelight again. The reporters who came after hearing the news thought they could get the first-hand information of perilla marriage, but they found that they could not get close at all. There were always people who came out of nowhere to block their lens. It was really strange! Arrived at the hotel wedding banquet has not yet started, Fang Chu and Xiaohan first went to the lounge, the guests of the arrangements for all the reception to the parents of both sides. Sitting at the main table, Governor Kong looked at the guests sitting at the main table one after another. He was in a trance. Yue Xiangqian, Director of the National Development and Reform Commission, Hua Yidong, Vice Premier of the State Council, and Dang Rong, Minister of Education.. This side of the National Day, face so big? How can he compete with him? Just now his wife had called him to inform him that Fang Guoqing's son was the young hero Fang Chu's daughter-in-law was the talented girl Zhao Xiaohan. Could it be because of this that these vice-ministerial and ministerial-level people came far away to attend the wedding? Chapter 728 Wedding (5). Standing at the entrance of the banquet hall, Fang Guoqing saw three figures coming from far away and poked Jiang Ran in disbelief: "Wife, is that Vice Chairman Yang?" "Yeah, that's right. Why is he here?" Jiang ran said frowning: "It is estimated that it is to do superficial work for others to see it, but really enough shameless!" " "Sister-in-law, control it, today's big day,electronic board for classroom, no matter who comes to congratulate, we will greet each other with a smile!" Fang Xiang pushed Jiang Ran forward. Anyway, Vice Chairman Yang's position was there. It was natural for Jiang Ran and Fang Guoqing to take the initiative to greet him. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.