자유게시판

The maid of honor is the queen

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 146회 작성일 23-02-27 11:19

본문

Rong Jintang continued, "It was the emperor's uncle who urged me to go up and receive the imperial edict. It was strange that I woke up at the moment I received the imperial edict." "I don't know how to say that feeling. In front of the civil and military officials, I performed very well that day." He smiled with a hint of pride in his voice. Fu Qiaoyan's heart was not so nervous. She slowly relaxed and listened to him carefully. In fact, there were a lot of things before I succeeded to the throne. I was the first one who didn't adapt to the housekeepers. I always felt that they didn't write anything good about me in their little book. But later, the housekeepers showed me nothing more than when I wrote memorials and when I had meals. There were no more details. Later, I got used to it, and it was really hard at that time. To canonize so many people, to correct so many memorials, to arrange the funeral of my father and the ceremony of my own enthronement. Take the memorial for example. I've never approved it before. If it weren't for the old note on it, I'd be blind. It's quite legendary to tell this memory again now. In a few days, I was able to correct the memorial smoothly, and at that time I didn't think that I was actually quite suitable to be the emperor. There were no outsiders in the room, and he spoke very casually. These words can not be said to anyone, but he just wants to say to Fu Qiaoyan. Everyone's growth may have such a small story to tell others, but his "small" story level is a little higher, but it also belongs to his personal growth experience. It is unique and belongs to the past of Taichu Emperor Rong Jintang. Fu Qiaoyan suddenly smiled and said sincerely, "Your Majesty has really done a good job." Rong Jintang took her hand on the table and pinched it hard: "I was too busy at that time. I couldn't sleep at night. I always felt that something was unfinished and I was always afraid of making mistakes." "This situation lasted for more than a month, and then my mother knew about it and called me over to say a few words." Fu Qiaoyan didn't expect the Empress Dowager to be so careful. She asked curiously, "What did the Empress say?" Rong Jintang smiled faintly, as if recalling the scene of that day. The empress only said a few words. She said, 'When your father first ascended the throne, he had to go to bed with the lamp lit at night, but he still couldn't sleep. He dozed off several times in the morning and was impeached twice by the imperial censor.' Rong Jintang really did not expect that in his memory, the wise and powerful father also had such a past. His father, the eldest son of his wife, was made crown prince when he was young,artificial grass panels, and he always learned the way of governing the country. If he would panic and make mistakes, it would be perfectly normal for Rong Jintang to do so. Then the empress said, 'No one is born to be an emperor, but your father has chosen you, and you are the most suitable one.' Because of the queen mother's two words, he gradually calmed down, and before long, about after he ascended the throne, he was able to sleep peacefully. It is true that he was not born to be an emperor, but he is the most suitable person to be an emperor. The queen mother confided in these words, not only Fu Qiaoyan now sounds incredible, at that time Rong Jintang listened to the feeling is quite deep. He was now talking to Fu Qiaoyan in order to let her know that no one is born to do anything. All fitness is the result of years of hard work. Fu Qiaoyan's expression has calmed down, and she has changed back to the usual one. She thought for a moment and asked, faux grass wall ,artificial plant wall panels, "So." The adults of the clan mansion and the Ministry of Rites gave me a detailed process, and I had to get familiar with it first. When the little girl said so, she said yes. Rong Jintang suddenly became happy. He pulled her to sit beside him and kissed her several times on her face. The kiss made Fu Qiaoyan's face hurt, so he pushed him: "Your Majesty is so happy?" Rong Jintang breathed a sigh of relief. "Of course I'm happy." Because it means that she is willing to take on more and heavier responsibilities for him and for herself. Rong Jintang lowered his head to look for her eyes. The little girl's eyes were bright and bright. All the confusion and hesitation disappeared, leaving only the unshakable firmness. Your Majesty, I will do my best not to let them speak ill of you. Rong Jintang laughed out loud. On the second day, the sacrificial process of the Chinese New Year's Eve and the second day was sent to Fu Qiaoyan. She studied it carefully for two days and finally memorized it all.
In fact, on that day Chinese New Year's Eve, they were not the protagonists, but the emperor, who led all the clansmen, empresses and concubines, and courtiers above the third grade to worship the emperors and empresses of all Dynasties, to worship the most glorious past of Dayue, and to pray for a prosperous future. Ceremony time is not long, the front is Rong Jintang a person, behind him is several in the capital of the prince, the queen mother, and then is the county king, princess and Shutai imperial concubine, and finally is Fu Qiaoyan these imperial concubines and ministers. Sacrificial wine should be sprinkled first, followed by three kowtows and nine worships, followed by incense offerings and prayers. So even if the sacrifice is over, Fu Qiaoyan does not need to do anything else as long as he kneels down with the crowd. More solemn is the second day of the sacrifice. They had to go to the Temple of Earth to do sacrificial activities first, and then go to the five blessed fields in the north of the palace to do spring ploughing and pray for blessings. The queen mother was old, and she had told Rong Jintang that she would not go and asked the little girls to go. So this is her most important appearance. She wanted to plough with Rong Jintan, and then she sowed the first batch of seeds herself. It doesn't matter whether the seeds survive or not. What matters is the ceremony. As long as the ceremony is successfully completed, the royal family will think that this year will be a good year. It doesn't sound difficult, but when there are so many people standing there watching that day, everyone will be nervous. After all, the person who sows seeds often represents many things and concerns many people. When Fu Qiaoyan memorized all this, Rong Jintang told her one by one what would happen that day, and when he heard the end, Fu Qiaoyan was not nervous. She laughed and said, "In fact, it's much more relaxed than the battle we had when we went to the palace for examination." That is also true, after all, when the time comes there are Gu Hongying, Chu Yuntong to accompany her behind, there are so many palace maids Huang Men to follow around, more importantly, he has been there, will not be too far away from her. Fu Qiaoyan felt relieved and did not struggle with this matter any more. In the twinkling of an eye,silk cherry blossom tree, it was the middle of the twelfth lunar month. Fu Qiaoyan later remembered that it was a sunny day, but the cold wind was howling outside, and it seemed to be snowing. hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.