자유게시판

Recommend Qing Chuan's Noble Person Promotion (total number: Xitulanya…

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 150회 작성일 23-02-27 11:19

본문

The sudden death of two concubines, especially one of them was the aunt of the prince, who was the younger sister of Empress Renxiao. This undoubtedly poured cold water on the concubines in the fierce struggle. Concubine Zhao and Concubine Tong also woke up from the fierce struggle. From the sudden death of Hesheli Concubine and Little Nala Concubine, I smelled something unusual and bloody. When the harem was once again jittery, Kangxi suddenly dropped a bomb on the harem. Chapter 18 "Emperor, you are too impulsive about the concubines in Hesheli." The empress Dowager called Kangxi to the Cining Palace and said Kangxi. In any case, Hesheli is the sister of Renxiao and the aunt of the prince. You know the purpose of Hesheli's family to send her to the palace. If you want to dispose of Hershery, you shouldn't be in a hurry. If there is no Hesheli woman in the harem, how to let the Hesheli family and Soltu that fellow rest assured. Now that you have disposed of her, let the people inside and outside the palace look at this matter, how to look at the prince. Now is the key time to withdraw from Tibet, if the position of the crown prince is unstable, it will cause turbulence in the former Dynasty. You are still too impulsive. A wise man thinks a lot. Which of the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty is not a wise man. The emperor's every move is the focus of attention, even a look of the emperor will be interpreted countless. Hesheli was gone, and I didn't know how the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty would guess, but I was afraid to shake the crown prince's position. How important the position of the crown prince is,faux ficus tree, once the position of the crown prince is unstable, it will cause turbulence in the former Dynasty. The empress Dowager was worried. Hesheli has a heart of snakes and scorpions. She is so ruthless that she dares to murder the emperor's heir. How can I tolerate her. Grandmother, you can rest assured that I have already made arrangements, and the disposal of Hesheli will not have any impact. Kangxi had a well-thought-out plan. Both grandparents and grandchildren knew what Hersheri had done and why Hersheri had done it, but neither of them mentioned it. You have plans? What arrangement? "Grandmother, I have decided to." Kangxi leaned close to the empress Dowager's ear and said that he didn't even hear the palace people who were waiting on him. Obviously, Kangxi didn't want anyone else to know. That's all right. This is what you remind the Ai family,fake ficus tree, because the withdrawal has not been drafted for many years, and the harem has not entered the new people for many years. The concubines in the harem are all old people for many years, and the mourning family doesn't like you very much. It's better to take this opportunity to pick more noble women of the Eight Banners to enter the palace. One is to serve you, and the other is to be children. "The war at the front is tight. How can I add more people?". Moreover, the number of concubines in the harem is not small, and I am not short of people to serve them. Kangxi thought that the empress Dowager was going to have a talent show, so he immediately refused. The war on the front is tense, the treasury is empty, and there is still spare money for the draft. Ai Jia knows what you're worried about. Ai Jia didn't say draft. The Ai family has decided to summon the noble daughters of the Eight Banners of the right age to the palace. You can pick a few of your favorites to stay, and you don't have to make a big show of it. The empress Dowager had an idea. This Kangxi, however, outdoor ficus tree ,cherry blossom wedding centerpiece, hesitated and interrupted him without waiting for him to say more about the empress Dowager: "The Ai family knows that you spoil those coated slaves in front of the emperor. The Ai family also knows that those coated women are beautiful and gentle. There is nothing wrong for you to like them, but how can those slaves have royal children if their blood is too low?". You have been taught by your family since you were a child that you are the emperor and should not indulge in women. No matter how beautiful those palace maids are, they are just coated slaves. You should favor the concubines of the Eight Banners and let them have children for you and the emperor. More children, more happiness. Only when the royal family has more children, can the country of the Qing Dynasty be more stable. Kangxi had few children, and the empress Dowager had long had opinions about Kangxi's favor on the palace maids and not on the imperial concubines. Kangxi was in power for many years, and became more and more arbitrary. The lecture of the empress Dowager actually made Kangxi feel disgusted. Everyone has a rebellious heart. The more he is not allowed to do, the more he wants to do. The more he wants to do, the more he does not do. Kangxi had such an idea in his heart at this time, but the empress Dowager had accumulated power for a long time, and mentioned the Qing Dynasty, plus Kangxi did not want to let the empress Dowager feel that he was addicted to women, so he compromised. Grandson thanks the emperor's grandmother for teaching him. Grandson knows what to do. The matter of adding people is according to what you say, and you arrange it. After Kangxi left, the Empress Dowager sighed lightly, and Su Malagu served tea to the Empress Dowager. Gege, Long Live Master seems to be a little unhappy. Xuan Ye is getting older and more and more like an emperor. Ai Jia was just worried that he would follow the old path of Fulin, and that Ai Jia would have to watch the emperor for the Qing Dynasty as long as he lived.
” Apart from Su Malagu, I didn't want to know what the empress Dowager and Kangxi had said. Little Lord, Long Live is here. Red Lotus reminds Mei Qinxue to look back and see Kangxi. The slave pays his respects to the Lord Banzai. Nine elder brothers, please pay your respects to Emperor Ama. Mei Qinxue held Wan in her arms, and she saluted herself and taught him at the same time. Emperor, Amaan. "Wan also holds the chubby little hand is very lovely, Kangxi looks also likes." Let's get up. "Long live Master Xie." Kangxi reached out and held his fleshy little hand. What are you two doing in the imperial garden? I heard your voice far away. Kangxi was upset and went to the imperial garden for a walk to relax. He only brought Liang Jiugong quietly and did not disturb anyone else. As soon as he turned the rockery, he heard a woman's voice, which made Kangxi unhappy and thought it was someone spying on the emperor. Let Liang Jiugong explore to know is Mei Qinxue mother and son, Kangxi this just around. In the face of Kangxi Meiqinxue, she was not nervous, and she laughed easily and naturally: The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and it is very stuffy in the room. The child is very active, the house is stuffy, the flowers and trees in the imperial garden are luxuriant, and the shade of the trees is cool. The slave takes nine elder brothers out for a walk, and teaches nine elder brothers to know flowers and trees by the way. "Oh, do you recognize him?" Kangxi played with Wan's little hands, and the more he played, the more addicted he became. Recognized for some time, but nine elder brother remember a lot of it. Mei Qinxue's tone was faintly proud. Is it? Then I will test him. "Nine elder brothers are still young,large artificial blossom trees, if there is something you don't remember, if you remember it badly, you will be blamed." "I can still kneel down to his little baby and haggle over it." 。 hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.