자유게시판

Imps, big winners.

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 61회 작성일 23-02-27 11:18

본문

If you want to continue eastward without passing through Heartbroken Valley, the only way is to cross the mountains. Oh my God! There are so many peaks in the sky, I'm afraid I have to climb it all my life! She stared and sat under the tree with a shrunken face. I do not know how long the absence, suddenly heard a light bird flying over, suddenly a ring, finally Ling Qianer woke up, looking at the bird's passing place. I can't help laughing at myself. I thought to myself, "How nice it would be if the dragon eagle was white and red!" The mind is not finished, and there seems to be something lying behind it. She turned her head in a hurry and found a masked man in black, who did not know when he had reached his own hand and seven feet. The dream-faced man stared at her with clear eyes and said with a graceful smile, "Hello, girl!" "Who are you?" Cried Ling Qianer. "I have no intention." "That's what ghosts mean," said the dream-faced man. Ling Qianer suddenly rebuked: "Whether you are intentional or not, what do you want to do?" "What does the girl think?" "You want to arrest me?" "The girl guessed very well." Inadvertent person laughs softly: "Nevertheless, have a kind of condition, I can let you live, say what should say namely! Say what should say namely!" "Dreaming." Ling Qianer rebukes angrily: "Have the ability, oneself come to take!" He immediately put on a posture and prepared to fight. Inadvertent person sneers at: "The girl is to toast not to eat, eat to punish wine?" Ling Qianer sneers, no longer asks, drinks, a move "force to split Huashan" split to come over. The unintentional person exclaimed,silk ficus tree, "I haven't made a move yet, but did you start fighting first?" Seeing that Ling Qianer's palm was approaching, he dared not fall behind. He immediately vacated his right palm and cut it in the past. With a bang, the two sides staggered. Ling Qianer was forced to take three steps back, shaking her body. Inadvertent people also took two steps back, obviously did not take advantage of what. Although Ling Qianer was forced to retreat, his intuition was that his martial arts were not as strong as he had imagined. So he went all out to deceive himself again. "Don't think I'm easy to bully," he sneered. He still went to meet the palm seal, and was about to meet the palm of the other side. Suddenly he sneered and shouted,fake blossom tree, "Look at the smoke!" White mist really came out of the fingertips. Ling Qianer has suffered a lot from the ever-changing witch, and she has an inexplicable fear of the smoke. But when he saw the smoke coming out, he was in a mess for a while. He exclaimed that it was not good. How could he dare to go in again? He hurried to withdraw, but he forgot to split the wind with his palm. Maybe he could disperse the smoke, and then he could attack. Inadvertent person sees her dodge, can't help coming to laugh triumphantly, drink a way: "Want to escape!"! It's not that easy! He seemed to have a long night and a lot of dreams, so he suddenly hit three white pills and sealed the way to Ling Qianer on three sides. The white pill suddenly exploded, and the smoke quickly rolled up to Ling Qianer. She flashed back again and fell into the smoke for a moment, before she could cry out. With a stuffy hum, he immediately fell to the ground. Inadvertent person but feel time is precious, extremely fast incomparably swept past, Ling Qianer copy in the waist. He chuckled and said, "It's much better to fall into my hands than to fall into the hands of evil spirits. It's your good fortune." With that, he jumped up and ran straight to the deep mountains and high cliffs. Running for more than ten miles, outdoor palm trees ,Faux cherry blossom tree, he passed three peaks and two cliffs, and finally found a rather secret and spacious cave. An unintentional person began to put Ling Qianer on the ground. "Look, she's slim, but she's not light either," he said. Say that finish, take off the mask, wipe face sweat, fan cool breeze, secret way: "Next, how to force her to tell a secret!" He thought, "I'm afraid it's not possible to complete the task in a short time in a gentle way. The only thing that can be used is to extort a confession.". However, this girl has a die-hard temper. It's not easy to force her to tell the secret in her heart. It seems that it's better to be scared. Inadvertent people thought that women were always afraid of some ghost things, and it might be effective to frighten her. At that moment, he smirked. Then hurriedly put on the mask, then took out the prepared rope, tied Ling Qianer five flowers, tied on the inner wall, showing a "big" shape. That straight if the court recidivism form, even unintentional people want to laugh when they see it. I can't help it! If you don't force you to say the formula, some people will never get peace! An uninterested person giggled a few times and began to explore the mouth of the cave, but he felt that God did not know, and then he slipped out carefully, ready to find something special for execution. An hour later, he came back with several hollow bamboo joints and put them on Ling Qianer's left side with great interest, thinking that the execution time was coming.
He gently took out a bamboo joint, which was filled with water. He stretched out his hand to pour out the water, flicked his fingers, and sprinkled it on Ling Qianer's face. The clear water touches the face to give birth to the cold, Ling Qianer begins to wake up faintly, confused, still do not know oneself already be trapped, mutter to oneself: "Where is this..." "Heaven!" "It can also be called hell," said the innocent man with a laugh. Ling Qianer suddenly heard the sound. She was surprised to see the masked man. Then she remembered what had just happened. She dared to fall into the tiger's mouth. For a moment, she panicked and struggled: "You dare to cheat!"! Let go of me! She struggled as hard as she could, but the rope was so thick and her acupoint was so restrained that she could not break away at all. "It's not difficult to let you go," he said with a gentle smile. "As long as you are obedient, you can live in peace." "Fart!" Ling Qianer roared: "Shameless man, if you dare to do anything to me, I will not forgive you even if I am a ghost!" "Then wait until you become a ghost," laughed the careless man! I just want the secret in your heart now. Can you say it out. Let me hear it? "Dream!" Ling Qianer said sternly, "It's up to you whether you want to kill or cut. You want me to tell you the secret in my heart and dream of a hundred years of spring and autumn!" She burst out laughing, which was full of sadness, hatred and anger. The constant shock of these days had left her so feeble that she was almost delirious, and had not the breath of vengeance sustained her, she would have killed herself. People who have no intention of seeing her so excited even know how to comfort her. "Don't be afraid, don't be angry, don't take things too hard, I'm your friend!" He laughed! Have you ever thought that now the whole world wants to catch you, why don't you tell me the secret, let me be your substitute; let them hunt me down! Ling Qianer said with a sharp smile,silk olive tree, "You want to be beautiful. Do it!"! I'm not going to say it! A cruel heart, closed his eyes, refused to look at people again. hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.