자유게시판

I mix baking rings.

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 82회 작성일 23-02-27 11:17

본문

Chen Lin is a master who has been studying baking for a long time. His heart can't hold anything except baking and delicious food. He can only take care of himself reluctantly. He is as simple and direct as a child in dealing with the world. Up to now, Chen Lin's thoughts on people and things are very pure and simple. Cake disciple, old man, my inspiration this year is not very good. I have only developed about ten new models, and none of them makes me particularly satisfied. Chen Lin's eyebrows were sadly curled into splayed eyebrows. But the cakes he said that he was not particularly satisfied with were the most creative and outstanding new cakes in the baking circle in the past two years. Is it? That's great, too. The girl's gentle tone was like coaxing a child, "So tonight's hot pot disciples invite the master to celebrate the master's development of ten new cakes." The cold voice seemed to have the ability to heal, which made Chen Lin smile in an instant. Disciple, then let's go in quickly, or there will be no place. With these words, he took the lead, with a bright smile on his face as happy as picking up gold, and the waiter by the door hurriedly took the two into the shop, "This way, please." Chapter 245 Variety Invitation (5). "Excuse me, is there a private room?" Yes, this way, please. Shen Lang, who had just come out of the kitchen, took a casual glance in the direction of the lobby, and his eyes paused. Hey, isn't that the owner of the building? Did you come to eat hot pot with Xi Yue again? However, when the line of sight fell on Chen Lin, the look was stunned, who is this man? Watching the waiter with two people into a private room, Shen Lang pretended to be casual and curious to look inside, just saw Chen Lin excitedly holding Lou Qingyu's hand, mouth do not know what to say, and the girl listened with a smile,PET blow moulding machine, seems to have some tolerance for this man. Well, is it the relatives of the small boss? Shen Lang quickly withdrew his eyes and did not continue to inquire curiously, but when the system saw the dishes ordered in the private room, his eyes were slightly round, five plates of snowflake beef, six plates of mutton rolls, three plates of pork rolls, and no less than five or six dishes. Shen Lang opened his mouth, this, this is the weight of two people? Or the weight of the unknown man? "Third Brother, the dishes ordered in Box 6." Shen Ziyi,water filling machine, "put it down." "Third Brother, wait a minute and you send it to Box 6. There's a surprise!" However, Shen Lang's words just fell, Shen Ziyi's hand movement stopped for a moment, eyes slightly bright, "is Qingyu coming?" "Yes, it seems to be a good relationship with a man." "Just a man?" The faint voice seemed to come from the horizon, such as a substantial cold current, blow on the face of people can not bear a tremor, Shen Lang looked stunned, er, what is the third brother's misunderstanding? Standing in front of the cooking table is frozen in place, who is the man who came to dinner with the girl, and Shen Lang said they have a good relationship? Although the heart believes that the girl will not do so, but the thought of the girl is happily talking to a man, the mind can not help but fill in, that man may be younger, perhaps a baker, perhaps a warm smile, perhaps. Brain fill too much is the consequence, plastic bottle making machine ,water bottling line, but the heart is like eating hundreds of lemons as sour, sour gas is about to come up, Shen Ziyi suppressed the sour in the chest, grinding the back teeth, after all, can not help, "Shen Lang, that man compared with me, who is more handsome?" "Ah, that must be you, third brother!" Shen Lang thought about that man, slovenly appearance, but also quite old, must be the third brother! However, Shen Ziyi did not seem to believe, the corners of his mouth are still tight, "is it?"? Shen Lang, you can tell the truth, don't comfort me, really, who is more handsome in the end? "Eh?"? No, third brother, you are really more handsome! “” "Third brother, really, you don't think too much, you go to box 6 to have a look first, it's really not what you think." Shen Lang was so anxious that he was about to scratch his bald head. This was the first time he had seen the third brother so unconfident.
"What is not what you think?" Clear female voice came from the kitchen door, familiar to the man in front of the cooking table suddenly turned around, a pair of black eyes burst out of light, "you so come over?" "Come and see you, and I want to introduce you to someone." With a smile on her lips, the girl waved to the man with a smile, and the uneasiness and worry that had enveloped Shen Ziyi's heart dissipated in an instant, replaced by a touch of pleasure. Who is it? "My master." Shen Ziyi looked stunned. "Is that the man who had dinner with you?" The girl looked surprised. "Yeah, how do you know?" "No, Shen Lang just told me, I wonder if it could be your teacher?" As he spoke, Shen Ziyi glanced coldly at Shen Lang on the other side, and his words misled him, not only because he needed to see an ophthalmologist, but also because he needed to retake the subject of Chinese. And the other side of Shen Lang secretly tut, just who is a cold face forced him to evaluate who is more handsome, and now in front of the small boss to pretend to be good. Chapter 246 Variety Invitation (4). Big hand holding the girl toward the direction of box 6, from the perspective of Lou Qingyu's side eyes, clearly see Shen Ziyi's tight jaw line, sharp and smooth, good-looking people can not help but want to pinch, so that he can relax. Thought so, white fingers have pinched the man's jaw, finger pulp carefully rub the soft flesh of the jaw, Lou Qingyu's sudden action makes Shen Ziyi look slightly stiff, what is Qingyu doing? Shen Ziyi felt the girl's soft finger pulp pinching back and forth below, with a bit of intimacy and comfort, slowly, gently, covered in the black hair under the tip of the ear gradually dyed red, followed by her shallow murmur, "Don't be nervous, my master is not fierce, a very funny old man." Shen Ziyi gently answered, handsome face some red, rare a trace of shyness, "well." But that tight face gradually eased down,PET blowing machine, looks much softer, Lou Qingyu mouth radian slowly up, smile gradually dizzy. gzxilinear.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.