자유게시판

The best Crown Princess

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 159회 작성일 23-02-27 11:15

본문

Here Li Hai almost cried, Fu Yiran clenched his fist, should she go back? No, there are no her relatives, her relatives are in the Jin Dynasty, who won the throne should not be related to her. Having made up her mind, she turned to Emperor Zhaotai and said, "Father, I'd like to say a few words to Lady Li." Emperor Zhaotai nodded, and Li Hai hurriedly came to Fu Yiran with tears in his eyes. Lord Li. Fu Yiran lowered his head and sighed softly. "Take that amethyst back," he said in a very low voice. "It's up to you. From today on, I have nothing to do with that amethyst." The implication was that he had given up his identity and everything related to Chu. As soon as Li Hai's face changed, he just wanted to speak when he heard a sharp shout behind him: "Fart!" Chapter 128 unshirkable responsibility. All the people in the hall were startled by the sound, not only because it rang like a bell, but more importantly, it was in front of the emperor, who dared to be so rude? Li Hai looked back and saw that it was Mr. Zou who was sitting in a wheelchair. He didn't know when the palace people pushed him here. His face was angry and his white beard kept shaking. He was really angry. You don't even recognize your ancestors! It's really a bastard! "" Although he closed his eyes tightly, he stood on his head with white eyebrows and had another posture. "You, Fu Shi, are the Lord of the State of Chu. How can you give it up easily? That's the land that your ancestors of Fu Shi fought bloody battles. You know how many lives and bones are here!"! Is it because you, a little girl, say you don't want it? He See his meaning should be want to point to Li Hai,ultrasonic spray nozzle, but pointed to some, pointed to Qi Ruinan body, but this also does not delay his indignation, "he Li Shi with you Fu Shi three generations, also loyal to three generations, you give him the token, is to let him find a new king?"? Bah! Drool spurted out, like Tiannu Sanhua,ultrasonic molten metal, "If he does that, he is a disloyal minister, you are destroying Li's reputation!" Seeing that the old man was out of breath, Li Hai hurriedly turned his wheelchair back and motioned to the palace people to push him back again. Then he turned to Emperor Zhaotai and said hurriedly, "The people of Chu are impetuous. I hope Your Majesty will forgive me." Emperor Zhaotai seemed a little embarrassed. All the people in the world knew that the people of Chu had a bad temper, and there were even cases of people in the court fighting in front of the emperor. But now you have to control yourself in other people's fields. You waved your hand helplessly, but the old man still didn't give up. He probably couldn't see, so he was a little less afraid. On the way back to the banquet, he was still swearing, "You're shirking your responsibility!"! If you have the backbone, you will be killed here. We will turn around and go back to surrender to the Baili Lin River! Who do you think you can not do without, do you shrink the head of the turtle, watching the people of Chu died in the war! You don't live up to your reputation. How did Fu Shi give you this.. When Li Hai saw him shouting more and more vigorously, he hurriedly directed the palace man who pushed the wheelchair, "push it out!" I won't go, ultrasonic dispersion machine ,ultrasonic metal welding, don't push me! Don't push me! I'm not leaving.. Listening to the high voice gradually away, Li Hai quietly wiped the sweat between the forehead, laughing at Emperor Zhaotai, Emperor Zhaotai also did not recruit, after all, is a parking envoy, perhaps people's nature is so bold and unconstrained. He coughed twice and pretended not to see it. Li Hai turned around again and looked at Fu Yiran with a bitter face and said, "Civil Affairs, forgive me. Mr. Zou's temper has been getting worse and worse in the past two years." Fu leisurely looked at the direction of the old man's disappearance and felt lost. It took him a while to come to his senses. "What does Mr. Zou do?" "This Mr. Zou is the most skillful craftsman in the world. Your Highness's grandfather, Emperor Xianzong, saved his life. From then on, he followed Emperor Xianzong. 'Chu Ci' and'Chu Feng 'were all made by him. Mr. Zou is a straightforward man. He thinks and says whatever he wants, but he has no intention. Your Highness should not take it amiss." It turned out that he often followed the emperor and raised his temper. Fu leisurely nodded and looked down at Qi Yibei. "He's right." After saying this, Fu Yiran felt a tight wrist, but her heart was wide. She was reluctant to give up Qi Yibei, and Qi Yibei was not willing to give up her. Qi Yibei stood up, "then go back." Fu leisurely looked at Qi Yibei in surprise, Qi Yibei smiled, "this is your responsibility.".
” Fu Yiran face is reluctant to give up, Qi Yibei pinched her hand, "believe me, we will not be separated for too long." With Qi Yibei's encouragement, Fu Yiran's hesitation was swept away, and he had an idea in his heart. He nodded forcefully to him and turned to Li Hai: "I'll go back with you. Mr. Zou is right. I can't lose Fu Chu's face." Li Hai was overjoyed. "Your Highness.." He only said two words, but he broke down in tears. Fu Yiran supported Li Hai, who was about to bow down, and looked down at Brother Gu and Li Peishan. The two of them also stood up. Brother Gu said, "I followed your father out of Chu in those days, and now I'll follow you into Chu again." Fu was overjoyed and looked at Li Peishan again. "Brother Shan?" Li Peishan seemed to be a little reluctant, flat mouth, "then..". Go back Just don't let me see.. "The third brother!" Brother Gu interrupted Li Peishan with a cold drink. Li Peishan immediately shut up, looked at Fu's leisurely eyes, smiled, and sat back. Fu Yiran also did not have the mind to ask, but more reluctant to Qi Yibei. Back, not only because of Mr. Zou's words, perhaps in her heart, she is still eager to see her hometown, want to see the place where her parents grew up, but also want to see the place where her ancestors struggled for generations. Qi Yibei is right, this is her responsibility, also can not follow the nature, at least she knows that there is a Li family for her Fu family, after death. For that reason alone, she can't just drop her pick. And the people she never thought she had.. Go back. For Fu Yiran's decision, Zhaotai Emperor can be said to be both a little surprised, and all in the expected, although Fu Yiran is her daughter-in-law,ultrasonic emulsifying machine, but she is the "only" imperial vein of Chu, he can't stop it. Looking at Qi Yibei's slightly gloomy expression, Zhaotai Emperor sighed silently. He only blamed Qi Ruinan's miscalculation of action. He didn't expect him to do so. fycgsonic.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.