자유게시판

The young prime minister is an outsider.

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 53회 작성일 23-02-27 11:14

본문

My brother can't even say vicious words. He can only say the word "roll" over and over again to express his anger when he looked at me crying, pain, bleeding and blindness. What I didn't expect was that he still didn't stop moving forward, just like a person who lost his heart and soul and had only one goal left, a little persistent, forgetting his own pain, the pain of the people around him, and just wanted to achieve his wish. Ghazi. Aunt's voice was not heavy, but it seemed to echo in the quiet night. "Forget it, let's go in." "This bastard, this bastard hurt Lan Lan." The elder brother shouted in a twisted hoarse voice, and then in the voice of a heavy punch, "How dare you come here!"! Now, if you pretend to be like this again. "Ghazi." Aunt rarely said in a gentle but serious voice, "Lan Lan is still here, let's go back." The violent factor in the air slowly disappeared, and my brother finally listened to my aunt. I exhaled with relief and some depression, holding Yufei's wheelchair, and continued to walk forward. What are you doing?! My brother's roar sounded before my feet hit the ground,ultrasonic dispersing machine, and then, when my feet just touched the wet sticky ground where the snow melted, a huge impact behind me hit me, and a pair of stiff hands hugged me tightly. Galan.. He breathed a burning breath beside me, like a feverish man, a burning and sick breath, and then called my name over and over again in a voice that was so weak that it seemed that he would fall down at any time,ultrasonic generator driver, but was so determined that he would not stop even if he fell down, and said sorry again and again, "Galan.." I'm sorry Galan. Galan.. I closed my eyes, the darkness melted into the darkness, and I could not describe my feelings at the moment. If you can't get out of his arms, don't. I can't say I'm sorry, and I'm not interested in saying hypocritically that it wasn't all your fault, so I just keep silent. Quietly silent in the endless cold darkness. In fact, I have thought about such a scenario. I am no longer the simple Lin Jialan, so I can think a lot of things. First, I have a lot of time to think, and second, I am a soul who is good at thinking. So I know that Xu Lie will know the truth and regret one day. It's not about love or not, ultrasonic cutting machine ,Ultrasonic nano dispersion, it's just pure regret. Therefore, I have used this almost cruel attitude to imagine the haggard, heartache and remorse if one day he found me. But what I didn't think of was that such cruelty could not make me happy, and even had the sadness of losing something precious. This is a Christmas Eve full of drama, the plot of dog blood, the hero regardless of everything, the heroine regardless of everything, staged a bleak scene. Let go. I said, "I don't have the ability to fly again." Maybe it was my cold tone, maybe it was the coldness of the wind that just blew, which made him tremble. He slowly released his hand inch by inch, reminding me of the man in Tsing Yi who hugged me tightly but finally had to let go on the slope of the sun. With moist eyes, I stretched out my hand to the side and held Yufei's wheelchair and said, "Brother, let's go back." The elder brother paused, then repeatedly said yes, and then stepped forward to hold my elbow. Galan. Xu Lie called my name behind him, "I didn't sign the divorce agreement." My heart stagnated, and a sneer rose to the corners of my mouth. "And then what?" I asked him in a very calm voice, "Then what?" "Come back with me." Xu Lie spoke with difficulty, "Give me another chance." I will never let you get hurt again! Won't let me get hurt again? This sentence. What a ridiculous promise to me who is being hurt! If you can let me no longer hurt anything, I would rather forget everything and go back with you. But can you? Can you get my baby back? Can you revive Zimo? Can you let Yufei go back to the past? You can.. Let me fall in love with Yihan again? You can't.. If you can't do anything, why don't you let me get hurt again? I sighed, a little funny, so angry mood, is really childish not like I would have. I shook my head lightly and walked slowly in the direction of the villa with the help of my brother.
"Galan!" His voice was suddenly close at hand, and the hot breath of panic came out in front of me. I couldn't hear how he came to me because he was moving too fast, but when I came to my senses, he had grabbed my arm and grabbed my shoulder paradoxically as if he wanted me to look at him desperately, but was too careful to exert himself. Don't you have anything to say to me? "Not a word?" He asked me in an almost trembling, hoarse voice. I frowned slightly at the close masculine breath and asked, "What are you talking about?" I smiled silently. "What should I say?"? Happy Christmas Eve? Or long time no see? What's more, I can't even see your face at all. What's the point of you making any expression of regret, guilt, or even despair? "Galan.." Don't do this. Xu Lie tightened his hand inch by inch and held me in his arms, which was both familiar and strange. Once upon a time, this is all I covet! Once upon a time, this was everything I loved! When did it start to change? Is it after tasting the deep-seated pain that even tears can't flow out of the horizon? Is it after Zimo was scared out of his wits? Was it after watching him leave with Cher at the airport? Or earlier, as early as the silver figure in the green shirt planted a bright red brand in my heart with his blood? "Xu Lie." It was the first time I had called his name since we met, which made him tremble slightly and then hug me more tightly. That kind of cautious joy, frightened to cherish the embrace, let me for the words I want to say later slightly sad, "Xu Lie,ultrasonic dispersion machine, we can not go back.". I "I love you!" Xu Lie interrupted me loudly and flustered, "Jia Lan!"! I love you! I really, really love you! Is it really too late to realize how much I love you? 。 fycgsonic.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.