자유게시판

Earth killer

페이지 정보

작성자 Galeana 댓글 0건 조회 67회 작성일 23-02-27 11:14

본문

Sang Yi thought that people who were afraid of death would never lie. What the cow said was true, so he said, "If what you said is true, I will let you go. But you must promise me that when you go back, you will leave this planet immediately and never come back." "Yes, that's for sure." The cow did not cry and knelt on the ground and kept saying. Sang Yi let the cow stand up, then found a rope there, tied him up, and flew away. The underground area of the Star Palace, the place where the sky fell last year, is very familiar with Sangyi and the sea elves, so there is no need to look for it. According to Niu Bujiao, their power system must be destroyed first. The sea elf pointed to a low bungalow in the air and told him that it was the power system. So with a wave of Sang Yi's blue wood sword, the power system in the underground area of the Star Palace was destroyed. After destroying their power system, Sanyi and the sea elves fell to the ground at the same time. According to the memory of the sea elves, they found the path leading to the underground prison last year. Because of the destruction of the power system, there is no light here, and the path is very dark. When they came near the underground prison, they saw the robot police that the cow did not call. Twenty-eight policemen are in charge of different checkpoints. There are two robot tauren standing on the first level. They look like tauren. They can't see all the robots. But before Sang Yi could get close, two policemen found him. Come out! The robot said to him. Now that he's here, it's okay to stand up. Sang Yi came out and looked at the robot. One of the two robots was holding a gun,ultrasonic handheld welder, and the other was holding a knife, a kind of steel knife. Sang Yi said to the robot with the knife, "Can you use a knife, too?" The knife robot laughed and said, "How dare you say I don't know how to use a knife? I'll let you try what knife skills are now!" As soon as the words fell, the steel knife was cut crazily. The speed and force of the knife were not comparable to that of a cow. The knife skill of the robot tauren seems to be better than that of the cow. His knife skill is flexible and fast, and his hand is unique. Just three strokes make Sang Yi a little overwhelmed. It seems that there are all kinds of tauren knife skills in the brain of this machine horn, and it is a well-deserved master of the horn people. Although Sang Yi Dao had not yet come out,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, he felt that even if he used the sword, he would never get out of trouble. After the sword came out, the two men fought dozens of times, and the robot tauren was in the upper hand. Sang Yi did not know why he was virtually controlled by the robot's knife skills. Constantly thinking about how to make a move out of trouble. So he turned over in the air, and with a flash of gold, he disappeared in front of the robot. The robot cut a few times in the air with a knife, and when he saw that the man had gone, he stopped. It turned out that Sang Yi did not go, but flew more than 50 meters away, and 50 meters away, he began the most sword style in the top swordsmanship, that is, "chasing the soul thousands of miles away." Chasing the soul for thousands of miles is generally a distant attack near, and the user is generally a person with speed and great strength. Sang Yi has no gold clothes as a guarantee of speed and powerlessness. When he uses them, it is better to chase the soul thousands of miles away. Under normal circumstances, ultrasonic sonochemistry machine ,ultrasonic extraction cbd, he did not want to use this move, but to deal with this machine tauren, he felt that he had to use this move. This move is really full of sword spirit, which is a little domineering. I saw the blue light with golden light, the combination of mulberry and sword, like a huge beam of light, flying to the head of the machine cow. With a sound of "Ka", the head of the robot who had previously wielded the knife fell down, two feet lay on the ground, and the middle part of the body disappeared. The robot had long wanted to start, and when he saw that the time had come, he raised the double-barreled gun in his hand and fired a few shots at Sang Yi. Sang Yi has disappeared without a trace, but a few seconds later, suddenly appeared in front of him, Sang Yi shouted: "Die!" " The sword cut at the head of the machine, and needless to say, the robot was cut in two and could not move. The two robots are dead, and Sang intends to go inside the cave. The robot inside can't stand any beating, and let him do it. However, in addition to the 28 robots, he also spent a good half day. When he saw the falling sky, he was thrown into the air, and his blood flowed backwards, which made his eyes red and swollen, and his appearance was terrible.
Sang Yi thought it was funny that a star owner had been thrown away in such a mess. A star owner could live like this without face in the world. He walked over slowly, trying to make fun of him. Chapter 138 Mission of God (Last Updated: 2005-11-29, 10 Hits) He said to the falling sky, "Hey, who are you? Why are you hanging upside down here?" Luotian closed his eyes, did not look at him, and answered feebly, "I.". I'm Luotian. Who are you and why are you here? Sang Yi said intentionally, "Me!"! I have been sent here to kill you. "What, you want my life, you want to kill me?" Luotian opened his eyes and looked at him. Because he was hanging upside down, he couldn't be recognized. I just recognized him as a person. Then he says: "So, so you also are a person!"! You. What's trying to kill me? Sang Yi sniggered and said, "I'm not going to talk nonsense with you. I'm going to make a move." This fall day can be urgent, say at once: "You.". Why did you kill me? Why? I don't want to be a white ghost. Sang Yi asks in reply: "You look who I am, look carefully." Luotian tried to open his eyes wide and looked at the man in front of him, but no matter how he looked, he could not see who he was, so he sighed and said, "I.". I really can't remember. You won't forget Yan Ling! Forget the escaped earthman! "It's you." The setting sky was very surprised: "You.". And you are. Oh, you're Sanyi. I remember your name. Sang Yi said coldly, "Just remember. Now you should know why I want to kill you." Falling Sky said: "For Yan Ling!"! Is she all right! I didn't do anything to her! Seeing him say so, for a moment Sang Yi felt that this man had really not tortured the people of the earth,ultrasonic spray nozzle, and that he had not ordered him to catch Yanling. You didn't do anything to her, but if I didn't save her from here, wouldn't her life be ruined by you? 。 fycgsonic.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.