자유게시판

Mad God

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 50회 작성일 23-02-24 11:05

본문

I, on the other hand, practiced wholeheartedly and had an experience of repairing the meridians. This time, I basically did not take any detours, and the healing went smoothly. Half a month later, my body has basically recovered, and the dark magic has made some progress. The fourth layer of Tianmo Jue is actually very easy to practice. I have only been able to transform for a few months, and Tianmo Jue has let me practice to the middle of the fourth layer. Lei Xiang, take a break and eat something. Ziyan is asking me to eat. Here it comes. Having taken off my mask, I ran to her like a child, "Wow, today's fruit is so rich." "Yes," said Ziyan with a smile, "Black Dragon and I made a big circle today. It seems that we don't have to go out again for two days." I picked up an unknown fruit, took a bite, and the sweet juice immediately overflowed my mouth: "Delicious, really delicious.". By the way, Ziyan, my wound is almost healed. It's almost time for us to leave. Purple Yan's expression darkened and she said, "Don't worry. You can rest for a few more days. It's not too late to go when you're ready." How could I not understand her reluctance to give me up? But those who want to be separated must always be separated. This is inescapable. I sighed and said, "Don't do this,Inflatable indoor park, okay?"? You have already said this to me for the third time. Only when we are separated a little earlier can we meet again a little earlier, right? Ziyan played with the fruit in her hand and bit her lip: "Well, let's pack up and go." Then there was a sudden sly look in her eyes and she said, "But do you know which direction we should go?" I was in a daze. Yes, which direction should I go is the way back? I probably remembered the location when I just ran out to chase Moyue, but then I fainted. It was Ziyan who controlled the Black Dragon. How could I know where to go back. This is a trouble. I scratched my head. "I don't know. If we can't, we can only go in one direction. We can go wherever we go. We can find a village or something,inflatable floating water park, and then determine the direction." That's what I did when I got lost when I first came to the Dragon God. Ziyan smiled and said, "It's better to never find the right path, so you won't leave me." I stroked her long pale blue hair and said with a smile, "I don't want to be separated from you either, but …" Ziyan pressed my mouth and said, "I understand. Eat something first, and then I'll clean it up. Let's go." Three days later, we finally walked out of the dense forest, and five days later, we met.. Ziyan and I looked helplessly at the magnificent city in front of us. Compared with the city of the Dragon God, the city of the Demons can be regarded as medium-sized or above. What should I do? Will I go in or not? Ziyan looked at me and asked. I said with a wry smile, "With our human characteristics, we won't be arrested immediately after we go in!" Ziyan said, "What are the characteristics of the Demons?" I looked at her and said blankly, "There should be features. I don't know." Ziyan smirked and said, large inflatable water slide ,Inflatable water park on lake, "I don't know, I know." "Do you know?" "Of course, she is a talented woman. In fact, the high-level Demons are hard to distinguish from human beings in appearance, but their skin is much whiter than human beings. The eyes of the most advanced Demons are purple, while the general high-level Demons are not very different from human beings." I was suddenly enlightened and said, "You are so white. It should be no problem to pretend to be a Demon, but I.." My skin is not white, it is completely bronze. Ziyan said with a smile, "You are so stupid. Have you forgotten your fallen angel transformation?"? Even if you don't change, your eyes are purple and black, although not very pure, but it should be no problem to cope with it. Yes, I have the royal blood of the Demons. It seems that this hybrid also has an advantage. Then let's go in? "Of course," said Ziyan, "you can go to play with the Demons. That's great." She looked exactly like a little girl. Come on, Black Dragon, let's go to the Demons. As soon as I entered this Demon city, I didn't feel any difference from the Dragon God city, but occasionally there were senior Demons leading Warcraft through, and I could see some differences.
I found that the people around me looked at us in a strange way, and even a little afraid. Am I a killer? I don't know what they're afraid of. Ziyan leaned on my broad shoulders, pointing at the surrounding scenery, indescribably excited, completely without the sense of crisis in the alien race. Ziyan, did you find that they looked at us as if we were afraid? "I already found out, what's so strange about that? They must regard you as a noble of the Demons.". You don't know, according to the historical records of the Empire, the hierarchy of the Demons is very strong, much stronger than the Dragon God, and the official level is crushing people. It is precisely this system that makes the whole Demon people disunited and unable to develop all the time. I looked at the ragged clothes on my body and said with a wry smile, "We are in such a mess, and we are still aristocrats." Ziyan seemed to remember that her underwear had been bandaged for me, and her face turned red and she lay on me and did not speak. Can the Demons use gold coins? Ziyan said in a low voice, "It should be OK. Currency is regardless of race. It's the same everywhere." Then let's find a place to live and clean ourselves up. I'm afraid I can't pretend to be an aristocrat in such a mess. Ziyan pointed to a building in front of her and said, "Ah Xiang, look, is that a hotel in front of you?" I am used to hearing her call me this name. Since I left the forest, she has insisted on calling me this name, saying that it is so kind. I have no choice but to let her. Ziyan now sticks to me as much as Zixue. Although I don't know if there will be a result in the future, I enjoy the days with her very much. In my heart, I don't want to be separated from her. "Hello, what service do you need?" I returned to my original indifferent appearance and said lightly, "Find us two guest rooms." "Yes, yes, please come with me,Inflatable indoor park," the waiter said with trepidation. But we only have one superior room, but it's a suite, you see. 。 joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.