자유게시판

The tuba is called the people

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 74회 작성일 23-02-24 11:04

본문

Monkey is a junior high school classmate of the old tree, and also my former street neighbor. The first time I chatted with Laoshu at Xiaoxiang Restaurant on Longkun South Road in Haikou, it was because I didn't know how to talk about monkeys that I became cordial. At that time, Monkey was the first of Laoshu's classmates to make a fortune. He went to Guangxi to do border trade with Vietnamese and made a lot of money. He came back and divorced. Today he found a woman, tomorrow he found a woman, and opened a long private room in a hotel. He played cards all day long. As a result, millions of silver were spent by him in less than two years. When he had a lot of money, he often asked me to eat and sing with the old tree. And then I haven't seen you for a long time. When I suddenly heard his news, it turned out to be a big event. What's up, monkey? What's up? The old tree took a sip of hot tea and lit a cigarette. His eyebrows jumped and he said, "a man is dead!" The old tree slowly told me the general process. Earlier, the monkey had some money in his hand and recognized a Jiangxi girl named Xiao Dou in a singing hall. The two of them fell in love. The monkey liked the girl from Jiangxi and said she looked like Maggie Cheung, so he bought her a mobile phone and some fashionable clothes. Roo used to do some things, the monkey said, you follow Lao Tzu, that kind of money you earn again Lao Tzu beat off your feet! Small beans also listen to the monkey, from now on only sell laugh, not sell body. Although the monkey is unshaven, cold-looking, rude and careless, he is still gentle and considerate to girls. Girls eat this kind of man most. The two were together for four or five months. One day, the monkey felt that Roo seemed to have someone outside. He forced her to tell the truth with an iron face. Roo began to cry and said that he had a boyfriend. This person came out to work with her and lived together for a while. He was very good, but later he felt that his personality was incompatible. It happened that her boyfriend had a relative who opened a shop in Zhuzhou,Inflatable outdoor park, so he called him to help. He asked her to go with him, but she refused and stayed in Changsha. She thought that if two people were not together, their feelings would fade away and they could break up. Unexpectedly, the boyfriend's relatives recently lost money in business and took the supplier's money away, so he had to come back to Changsha to find her. From the mouth of the villagers in the singing hall, I know that she is now with someone. Roo said, what should I do? He came to quarrel with me and knelt down before me and swore that he would love me for the rest of his life. I told him, you love me,Inflatable bouncer, what do you love? You can't even support yourself. What ability do you have to love me? The boyfriend cried and said that if Xiao Dou abandoned him, he would jump off the Xiangjiang River Bridge. I said to him, jump, jump, why don't you jump? Roo told the monkey that she was not a cruel person, but she looked down on the way men cried. From that moment on, I no longer have him in my heart. I only have you in my heart, Brother Monkey. The monkey didn't say anything, smoked a few cigarettes, found a hammer from the room, inserted it in the belt, and said, "He'll look for it again, you tell me, I'll knock out his Beancurd Jelly with a hammer!" The monkey and the old tree once talked about these things when they were drinking tea. The old tree said that the monkey liked to fight with others from an early age and was a very violent guy. Don't be so angry! The old tree said to the monkey, "Is it worth it for such a girl?" The monkey said, inflatable castle with slide ,inflatable air dancer, "I have feelings with her!" "Do you want to marry her?" Asked the old tree. The monkey said, "I didn't think about that.". I just like her. You don't know that she looks like Maggie Cheung! The old tree said that yesterday, the monkey borrowed three thousand yuan from him. When he left, he told him that the young man was going back to his hometown in Jiangxi, but he wanted to meet Xiao Dou before he went back. Roo made an appointment with him to meet at her rental house at noon today, which was the final end. The old tree said to the monkey, "You must be present.". "Of course," said the monkey. If he does something wrong, I'll kill him with a hammer. Ask me! He patted his bulging waist. The old tree said, "I have a bad feeling that something will happen to the monkey.". So I hung up his cell phone at noon. At that time, the monkey said that the young man had come, and all three of them were in the house. Now the two of them are talking in the inner room, and the monkey is sitting in the living room. Suddenly, the monkey shouted loudly, and then the mobile phone was cut off.
I knew something was wrong and immediately called a taxi to the place where the accident happened, only to see the monkey holding small beans, covered with blood, squatting in the house near the balcony. The old tree said that immediately, police cars and ambulances came. The old tree helped the monkey carry the small beans to the ambulance. That's when I called the old tree. When giving the monkey a statement, the monkey described the scene to the police. When the young man came in, he looked pitiful and looked at the monkey with fear in his eyes. So I didn't take him seriously at all. The monkey said. The young man said to the monkey, "Brother, I want to say a few words to Roo for five minutes, OK?"? The monkey said that if you have a fart, you can say it. The young man said that he would speak in the inner room. The monkey thought, anyway, with him, it doesn't matter, so he agreed. He heard that the young man seemed to want Xiao Dou to go back to Jiangxi with him, but Xiao Dou refused all the time. Suddenly, I heard a scream from Roo, and then there was a loud bang inside. I rushed in, only to see that the young man pulled out a long knife and stabbed Roo in the stomach crazily, at least ten or twenty times, and then jumped down from the balcony and ran away! "I just came back from the police station." The old tree took a sip of cold tea. "The monkey is still inside. Roo was angry before he got to the hospital. Maggie Cheung, the monkey says she looks like Maggie Cheung. When I held her, her eyes were open and she kept looking at the monkey, unable to speak. The monkey shouted at her, "Roo, don't go, Roo, you go, what will I do?" I found that the voice of the old tree was a little choked. The world was quiet for a while, but the lights outside the window were still there. ' Hu Shuping I like to eat Fried Rice with Egg fried by Hu Shuping. In addition to eggs, he also added some sausage powder, put some chopped pepper or pepper, and then grabbed a handful of scallions, red, yellow, green and white,Inflatable outdoor park, which were beautiful and delicious. But that's what he's good at, and he doesn't know how to cook any other food. There was no need for him to know, because his mother took care of everything for him as if he were a baby. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.