자유게시판

E-commerce goes through the 1970s

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 861회 작성일 23-02-24 11:04

본문

After dinner, it is Comrade Wu Weihua's task to wash dishes and clean up the kitchen. Every day's dinner is that my mother prepares the food leisurely, and my father washes the dishes and cleans the dishes. After dinner, Youyou went back to her room to study, and her parents went out for a walk. Comrade Wu Weihua said that since Youyou came, he ate too much every night, even if he took a walk every day, he still gained weight. Chapter 859 going abroad. This life lasted until mid-October, when the Department of Archaeology of Peking University and Harvard University in the United States sent exchange scholars to each other, and Youyou Ma was selected by the school to work in the United States for one year. Youyou is happy, he finally waited for the opportunity, can be fair and aboveboard proposed to return to Hantun. Ai Wanying was worried about Youyou's study, and when she heard Youyou's plan to go back to Hantun, she planned to give up the opportunity to go abroad for exchanges. Now the domestic "going abroad fever" has become a common practice, and the opportunity to go abroad is particularly rare. My mother often publishes papers in worldwide magazines, and Harvard University sends invitations by name. As a scholar, a trip abroad is gilded, and after returning home, all kinds of treatment go up. Seeing that her mother wanted to give up this rare opportunity for herself, Youyou did not hide her secrets and showed her true ability. He took out the textbooks he had read and asked his mother to test him on the spot. Mom,Inflatable water park factory, I have finished all the textbooks of the first year of high school, and I really don't want to sit in the classroom and suffer. It's better to go home and help Grandma. The business between our family and David is really not good without me. Grandma and David talk on the phone, and sometimes they really don't understand. That's not what Ai Wanying thought. "David and your grandmother don't make sense. Isn't there your aunt?" Youyou acts shamelessly: "Mom, I miss grandma, you let me go home.". If you leave, I will live here by myself, and my father is not at ease. I have to cook for my father if I stay. When we're all gone, Dad can go back to live in Ai Mansion. The point is that I can't learn anything here,Inflatable water obstacle course, so you let me go home. Fortunately, Comrade Wu Weihua was more open-minded. He stood on the same front with Youyou this time. With the joint efforts of the two men, Comrade Ai Wanying finally spat. The procedure in the attached middle school is easy, but Youyou must come back to take the final exam of each semester. It's no problem to have two final exams every year and come to Kyoto once every six months. I have a phone at home. Hantun has a truck to Kyoto every day. It takes only one day to get there. Youyou can go back and forth with the truck. On October 20, the 100th day of Zhizhong and Zhihua, Aunt Liu Ran had a full moon. She is going back to Hantun with her aunt. She has half a year's maternity leave, and now she can go back to live in Hantun until after the New Year, and then go back to Kyoto with Uncle Aimin after the New Year. Youyou was just able to follow them back to Hantun. After the trip was confirmed, Youyou called Grandma happily and said, "Grandma, I'm Hu Hansan back again." "I knew you couldn't stay long. Even if your mother didn't go abroad, you had to find a way to come back." Back to Hantun this time, it was Xiao Zhang and Xiao Li of Zhenyu Company who drove the bus to send them. Liu Ranniang had a lot of things. The cook and nanny who took care of their mother and son all came back together. In late October, it was the Frost's Descent season, inflatable amusement park ,Jumping castle with slide, the lowest temperature was close to zero, fortunately, the imported bus had air conditioning, the two little guys were quite happy at first, and within half an hour, they all fell asleep. Back in Hantun Village, all his villas were equipped with invisible solar air conditioning, and the room was kept at a constant temperature of more than 20 degrees. Seeing the uncles and grandmothers coming back, everyone in the village was happy to follow them. Everyone came to see the twins. There were three pairs of twins in the village before. The twins of the "Big One" family were the oldest, followed by Guilian, the eldest daughter of the Second Master, and the twins of the "Senior Three" family were the youngest. But they are all boys, and they haven't seen twins yet. Not to mention the villagers, even my own family had seen the two children once when they were more than ten days old. Now the two children have grown to more than twenty pounds, with red faces and white teeth, like a smiling tiger, no matter who teases them, they giggle at people. When he was happy, he danced with joy, waved his little fat arms, squeaked in his mouth, and rushed into the arms of the people. People in the village looked at the two of them and were very surprised. The two boys in other families looked the same, and the twins looked the same. How could men and women be separated.
Now these two children, in fact, are easy to distinguish. They can be distinguished by calling their names, and they have already responded to their names. When they heard someone calling themselves, the two children would respond with "ah ah". Only when Youyou returned home did he know that the old chief had come after the National Day holiday. This time, unlike before, he brought a service class, as well as a life secretary and a work secretary, with a total of nine people. The villa prepared for the old chief in the village was finally occupied. Although the old man brought a service class, he personally liked to be with the villagers. Since he came to the village, he had been eating in the canteen. The people who came with him also followed him to eat in the canteen. The kitchen at home just made some midnight snacks. His health care doctor was sent to the village hospital by him to serve the patients. The barber opened a barber shop in the external market of the meat factory to serve the villagers free of charge. Cooks and servants were sent by him to help in the village canteen. As long as the old chief did not use the car, the driver went to the village driving team to help. The only people who follow him every day are the guards and the life secretary. The working secretary stayed at home and helped him organize his memoirs. After the old chief came, he also raised pigs, sheep and chickens in his backyard. Now there are no chickens, the old chief in the market, bought more than a dozen big chickens, hens bought back a few eggs, the old chief happy, every day to eat the eggs laid by their own chickens. The old chief said to Han Decai contentedly, "Old fellow, you are my destined nobleman. I have followed you all my life, and finally I have a home." At first, people in the village did not know that the old chief was such a big official, how could he be single? People who knew the inside story did not say anything to the outside world. Until the chief came back this time,Inflatable meltdown, he told the villagers himself. It turned out that on the eve of the victory of the War of Liberation, the Kuomintang went mad and killed the whole family of the old leader, and even more than 60 people were related to him. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.