자유게시판

Honghuang yuandao

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 65회 작성일 23-02-24 11:03

본문

"You go down first!" Seven star lady know this matter is not a child's play, then screen back the servant. When the maid receded, she approached the black jade couch, rolled up the pink gauze, and saw a pretty woman in a bright yellow Taoist robe lying on the black jade couch under the gauze curtain. It was the Qingyue Taoist. The nine-headed Taoist looked at Qingyue Taoist, and his heart moved. Five years ago, on the birthday of Pai Mei Lao Zu in the misty palace of the Great Snow Mountain, his body had seen this Qingyue Taoist. He didn't want to see this man again in this situation today. The vicissitudes of the world are really hard to guess. "Madam, take a tuft of her hair and me!" The nine-headed Taoist dispelled all kinds of thoughts in his mind. Qixing obeyed her husband and took a tuft of hair from the temple of Qingyue Taoist and handed it to Jiushou Taoist. The nine-headed Taoist took the tuft of hair and said to Lady Qixing with a smile, "I've been trapped for a hundred years, but I've got a lot of benefits. Look carefully!" At this point, he pinched the formula with his left hand and whispered, "Now!" There was a golden light on the top of his head, and then a tortoise shell appeared in the golden light, with a radius of no more than one foot. The color was golden and moist, and the texture on it was abstruse, like a spell. The golden light was like silk, interwoven and illusory. It was wonderful and extraordinary. This is the shell of the Innate Spirit Turtle, which was left after the robbery of the Holy Mother of the ancient supernatural power Turtle Spirit. It has long been refined by the Holy Mother. It can not only contain all things, but also be supplemented by calculation. It is a wonderful thing! The nine-headed Taoist said to the astonished and silent Lady of the Seven Stars, "You protect the Dharma for me. I need to calculate it carefully." As he spoke, the nine-headed Taoist sat cross-legged on the ground, holding the tuft of hair in his right hand. A little empty, the hair was taken away by a golden light from the shell of the innate spirit turtle. Then he pinched the door seal with his left hand and closed his eyes to calculate and understand. As a matter of fact, this action of the nine Taoists was an affectation. Although he had practiced a volume of cave xuanjing and had acquired the great practice of tianchongjing, he was not good at calculation. This time, he threw the hair into the tortoise shell, but he wanted his body to calculate the apocalypse hidden in the congenital tortoise shell. Besides, the body of the apocalypse, which was hidden in the shell of the innate spirit tortoise, got the hair. First, he wrapped the hair in the golden light of the shell of the spirit tortoise and hung it above the spirit of heaven. Then he pinched the seal with his left hand,x56 line pipe, and his mind was greatly moved. It was not a method, but a state of mind. Then with a little right hand, the space inside the shell of the innate spirit turtle scattered a round of golden light, around the hair above the heavenly spirit at the top of the Apocalypse, the golden thread evolved, a vague illusion, and then the Apocalypse began to pinch its fingers to calculate. After a while, Apocalypse's right knuckles were pinching faster and faster, and suddenly the golden light on his head shook, and the seal of Apocalypse's left hand turned into a seal of separation, but the right hand's pinching action slowed down. The golden light inside the shell of the innate spirit turtle moves, the spirit light changes, and the apocalypse closes its eyes and calculates inside. In this way, it is half a day. Half a day later, Apocalypse opened his eyes, but there was confusion inside. Now he has made progress in Taoism again, and with the help of the inborn tortoise shell left by the Holy Mother of the Tortoise Spirit, x70 line pipe ,a333 grade 6 pipe, he is already able to display the word "Li". Compared with the way of Dayan's divine calculation, he is not far behind the two Taoists of Tiankan and Tianli. This Qingyue Taoist is only a golden elixir. Ordinarily, it is not difficult to calculate her fate by the way of the apocalypse. I don't want to calculate the apocalypse for a moment, but I can't get the point all the time. It is difficult to calculate clearly. In this way, the apocalypse felt even more strange, secretly thinking about how to deal with it, according to the past nine Taoist line, naturally after the absorption of the true Yin, but today naturally can not be so. The nine-headed Taoist opened his eyes and looked at the seven stars and shook his head with a wry smile. "This woman is so strange. With my way and this congenital tortoise shell, she can't even push out a little bit. At that time, she had an extraordinary background. Wake her up!" Qixing said with a smile, "When did the master have a way to calculate?" But it was a tease. Her husband was a demon all day long. He never practiced Taoism. He only practiced Taoism. He was ferocious and cruel. He didn't want to get rid of the disaster this time. He had some methods of calculation, and his words were even more respected. It was strange.
The nine-headed Taoist was stupefied. Then he burst out laughing and said, "Since I was trapped in the ice array a hundred years ago, I have known that I had made mistakes in my practice. Even if there is a gate of heaven, I don't understand the origin of cause and effect, and I don't calculate the practice of Tao. How can it last long?"? Even if you are lucky enough to become a fairy class, it is rare to enter again! [Volume 1-Volume 4 Chapter 72 Trapped Island (3)] The Seven Stars were teasing, but when they heard the nine-headed Taoist say something like this, they were startled at first. Then they were overjoyed and said, "For hundreds of years, I don't know how much truth my elder brother has told you, but you have always ignored it. I never thought that this disaster would make you wake up. Fortune and misfortune depend on each other. The ancient people did not deceive me!" She sighed with regret for a long time, then calmed down and turned to the void of the woman on the couch. A trace of clear light entered the forehead of Qingyue, and Qingyue Taoist woke up leisurely. The Qingyue Taoist woke up, her eyes were pale, and there was no blood on her pretty face. She stared at the black jade couch for a long time, then turned her head, took a look at the Seven Stars Lady, and then moved her eyes to the Nine Taoist. There was a cold flash in the depths of her pale eyes. The nine-headed Taoist was swept away by the cold in his eyes, frowning slightly, and his right hand involuntarily stroked the forehead of the Qingyue Taoist. The palm of his hand had already begun to flash a faint fire, but he wanted to kill the woman according to his previous temperament. Qingyue Taoist naturally felt the murder of Jiushou Taoist. She knew that she was practicing and did not resist, but there was a lot of resentment in her cold eyes. Seven star madam sees this scene, one is stupefied, then and shout: "Master, how are you this?" The nine-headed Taoist was so excited that he stopped using the method in his hand, withdrew his right hand, and said to himself, "I almost killed this Qingyue. It's really an old habit that's hard to get rid of." In soliloquy, the nine-headed Taoist moved his eyes to the face of the Qingyue Taoist. His face calmed down and he said, "Your way is shallow. Naturally, you don't know the fate between you and me. It's right to blame me.". But if you stay here in such a state, it will inevitably inspire me to kill. If you are killed by me, it will cause me to mess up the cause and effect in vain, which is not good. "Take her away, madam!" The nine-headed Taoist turned to speak to the seven stars, then went out of the pearl and jade curtain and walked away. Lady Qixing was silent for a moment and shook her head with a wry smile. Finally, she looked at the Taoist Qingyue on the couch. Without a smile on her face, she said lightly, "Since the master wants you to leave, you can leave now. Otherwise,316l stainless steel pipe, in a few days, even if he doesn't kill you, I'll take your life!" 。 lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.