자유게시판

The whole entertainment circle spoils me [system] -- Ji Xiaobao

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 59회 작성일 23-02-24 11:03

본문

The industry has long heard of the news of the early release of "The King Doesn't See the King". It is reported that the purpose of Crisp Candy Entertainment is to snipe guinea pig entertainment. There is some truth in that. After all, with the rise of crisp candy entertainment, guinea pig entertainment has been declining all the way. Some people say that Su Su and Tian Jianye have personal conflicts, so they stare at guinea pigs for entertainment. Others say that Su Su simply can't bear to see Tian Jianye's absurd behavior, so he "does justice for heaven".. There are many related rumors, and Su Su never cares. But the rumors are not all false, Su Su really refers to the guinea pig. But what people don't know is that Su Su also wants to kill two birds with one stone, guinea pig entertainment and Keen entertainment, she doesn't want to let go. "The King Doesn't See the King" is produced by Crispy Sugar Entertainment, which has invited many big names in the industry. At today's press conference, the stars are shining, half of the female stars in the circle have appeared, and the degree of competition does not need to be low when walking on the red carpet. Male stars naturally do not lag behind. Su Su and Lu Jing, who were sitting in the corner, were probably the most "simple" in the audience. Are you nervous? Su Su turned to look at him. Lu Jing stretched out his hand and helped Su Su pin one side of his hair to his ear. "Don't be nervous. You are the most beautiful in the whole audience." "Only you can coax me." Su Su doesn't believe it. I am very objective. Lu Jing laughed. I don't think it's right. "Oh,x60 line pipe," Lu Jing said with interest, "what's wrong?" "The most beautiful person in the audience is not me, but you." Su Su smiled and watched the tips of Lu Jing's ears slowly turn red. The voice of two people chatting is actually very small. It's just that there are many reporters present today, so the seats are arranged to be crowded. Su Su specifically told the company not to give her and Lu Jing special treatment. Su Su picked a small corner of the position, originally wanted to be quiet, where expected to pick their own position behind a reporter with good ears. The reporter's ear behind him is really good,uns s31803 sheet, but the voice of the two people is really light. The reporter faintly heard only one sentence, the man said that the woman was the most beautiful in the audience today. He glanced at their costumes and curled his lips disdainfully. Look at the dress is also a big brand, I do not know whether it is borrowed or pirated. The entertainment circle has really changed, and the unknown 18 lines also dare to overwhelm the audience. Chapter 112 The reporter's heart was contemptuous, but his face was not exposed. No way, at an event held by Crisp Sugar Entertainment, a reporter disturbed the scene and talked a lot, and was permanently banned from participating in similar activities. At that time, Crisp Candy Entertainment was still a small company. The reporter did not feel any loss, and his company only criticized him a little. But with the passage of time, the status of crisp sugar entertainment in the circle is rising day by day. Now, uns c70600 ,316ti stainless steel, the reporter has missed many interviews because he was rejected by Crisp Candy Entertainment. His company was critical of him and marginalized him. Because of the lessons learned from the past, the reporter sitting behind Su Su did not look up to the two "mysterious figures" in front of him-God knows how anyone could wear a mask at the film conference, but he remained silent. For many days afterwards, he congratulated himself on his choice at this time. The host on the stage is still hosting. …… A friend just joked with me that the stars on the stage were so bright that I really didn't know who to look at. Today, we have a mysterious figure who has been away from the entertainment industry for a year. No matter how bright the stars are, they dare not compete with the moon. In the entertainment circle, only when she is compared to the moon, no one else will have any objection. After a year's absence, the key words appeared, and most of the audience showed a tacit smile. Su Su frowned when she heard this. She whispered to Lu Jing, "It's too exaggerated to say the moon." Lu Jing said it was no exaggeration. Su Su pursed his lips. Come on, she'd better not discuss this with Lu Jing. Anyway, in Lu Jing's eyes, she is so good that others can't compare with her. …… By the time I get to this point, everyone must have guessed who this mysterious figure is. Everyone knows that she has a little scandal recently. Today, we not only invited her, but also her boyfriend. When the host said this, there was a sound of discussion under the stage. There were a few cheers in the middle. The reporter sitting behind Su Su could not help discussing with the people next to him.
My God, is Su Su really here? My colleague likes Su Su very much, but unfortunately she is junior and is arranged by the company to go to the interview of "losing all her money". To let her know that Su Su will come, I guess she will vomit blood. The person on the side is strange, "do you still have people to go to" lose everything "? There aren't many people over there. The reporter curled his lips and made a disdainful expression. "It's not Keen Entertainment.". Our company has a cooperation with Keen Entertainment, so we have to go. In fact, if it were not for the fact that there are many stars in "The King Doesn't See the King" and there are hot spots to dig, everyone would not come here. Now Crispy Candy Entertainment is still a little worse than Keen Entertainment. "Hush!" The person on the side says, "You say this word a bit lower, do not smash the place of entertainment of other people crisp candy." The host on the stage said.. Now, let's welcome Su Su and Lu Jing! The reporter looked to backstage direction, answer carelessly: "What are you afraid of, we are so partial here, those who sit is some of small reporter.". Who would talk nonsense. Suddenly, the reporter turned his head and looked at the man next to him. "Why are you pulling me?" The man next to him had a very strange expression. He kept winking at the reporter and motioned him to look forward. The reporter followed his line of sight and stopped. The two "mysterious figures" he had just complained about in his heart took off their masks and walked to the stage. She, she is Su Su? The reporter stammered. The person on the side says helplessly: "Now you know why should be careful what you say and do." The reporter was afraid for a while. What he has just said is not excessive, though it is somewhat impolite. Big people like Su Su usually don't have time to haggle with him. Fortunately, he didn't say what he was thinking just now. Fortunately,x70 line pipe, fortunately.. "You're right." The reporter nodded, "In this circle, caution is more important than anything else." He looked at Su Su. lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.