자유게시판

Shan Yin

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 75회 작성일 23-02-24 10:58

본문

Today is Thursday, three days before Saturday. Shingo is thinking: Recently, lobsters are often on the market in fish shops. How will the wild girl cook the lobster for the foreign guests? Lobster can become a delicacy whether it is boiled, burned, steamed or cooked casually. Shingo did have good intentions for the girl, but after that he could not help feeling lonely in his heart. Shingo is a family of four, but only bought three conches. Because he knew that Shuichi would not come home for dinner, he did not show obvious scruples about his daughter-in-law Kikuko. When the owner of the fish shop asked how many to buy, he accidentally removed Xiuyi. Shingo passed by Lai store on the way and bought ginkgo nuts to bring home. wWw。 xiaoshuo txt.coM Shan Yin Si ! Xiao @ said # txt $Tiantang & Beiwu made an exception to buy fish to bring home, but Baozi and Kikuko did not show a surprised look. Perhaps it was because they did not see Shuichi, who was supposed to go home together, in order to hide their feelings in this respect. Shingo handed the conch and ginkgo to Kikuko, and then followed Kikuko into the kitchen. Give me a glass of sugar water. "Uh-huh.". I'll take it to you. Kikuko said. Shingo turned on the tap himself. There are lobsters and prawns in the sink. Shingo felt that this was entirely in line with his own ideas. At the fish shop, he thought about buying some shrimp. But in the end, I couldn't remember to buy these two kinds of shrimp. Shingo looked at the color of the prawns and said,Low Rpm Electric Motor, "This is a good prawn!"! It's really shiny. It's great. Chrysanthemum child knocks ginkgo with knife back at the same time, say at the same time: "You buy these ginkgo specially to come back, but cannot eat." "Is it?"? It's probably out of season. "Call the vegetable shop and say so." "All right.". However, prawns and conch are the same kind of things, which are really superfluous. "Look at me showing off the craftsmanship of Enoshima Tea Shop." Kikuko stretched out her tongue and said, "I'll roast conch,12v Dc Motor High Torque Low Rpm, lobster and fried prawns.". I went out to buy some mushrooms. Dad, can you help me pick some eggplants in the yard? "Mmm." "Have a small one.". And pick some young perilla leaves. Oh, by the way, how about just fried prawns? At the dinner table, Kikuko brought out two portions of roasted conch. Shingo was a little puzzled and said, "Do you have a conch?" "Oh, Grandpa and Grandma have bad teeth. I want them to have a good meal." Kikuko said. What Don't say such pitiful words. If there are no grandchildren in the family, where is the grandfather? Bao Zi lowered his head and giggled. I'm sorry Kikuko said and stood up gently and brought another roast conch. Originally, according to what Kikuko said, wouldn't it be nice for us to have a good meal, but you. Bao Zi said. Shingo felt that Kikuko's words were improvisational, Gear Reduction Motor ,small geared motors, and his heart was filled with admiration. In this way, there is no need to stick to whether the conch is three or four, so it is free. She said it innocently, and handled the problem brilliantly. She really had two skills. Perhaps Kikuko had also thought that if she didn't eat it herself, she would leave a portion for Shuichi, or that she and her mother-in-law would both eat a portion. However, Baozi did not understand Shingo's intention and asked again in a confused way: "Are there only three conches?"? There are four people in the family, but they only buy three. "Xiuyi doesn't need to go home." Baozi smiled bitterly. Maybe it's because of age, but I can't see it's a wry smile. There was no shadow on Kikuko's face, and she didn't ask where Shuichi had gone. Kikuko has eight brothers and sisters, and she is the last one. Her seven brothers and sisters are all married and have many children. Sometimes Shingo thinks of Kikuko's parents' reproductive prowess. Kikuko often complained, "My father-in-law has not been able to remember the names of Kikuko's brothers and sisters until now.". The names of many nephews and nephews are even more difficult to remember. Kikuko's parents don't want to have another Kikuko. They had thought that they would not bear any more children, but after the mother became pregnant, she felt ashamed to be pregnant at this age, even cursed her body, and tried to have an abortion, but failed. Kikuko had dystocia and pulled it out with a clip on her forehead. This is what Kikuko heard from her mother, and she told Shingo so. Shingo couldn't understand why a mother would tell her child about this and why Kikuko would tell her father-in-law. Kikuko pressed her bangs with the palm of her hand and showed Shingo the faint scar on her forehead.
From then on, sometimes when Shingo saw the scar on Kikuko's forehead, he suddenly felt that Kikuko was very cute. Kikuko is indeed a virgin. She is not so much coddled as loved. She also has a weak side. When Kikuko just got married, Shingo found that Kikuko did not shrug her shoulders, but had a sense of beauty. A new charm was evident to him. Shingo often associates Kikuko, who is slim and has a white complexion, with Baozi's sister. When he was a teenager, Shingo loved Baozi's sister. After her sister died, Baozi went to her sister's husband's home to work and take care of her sister's orphans. She worked selflessly. Baozi wants to be a brother-in-law to fill the house. Although Baozi likes the handsome man of her brother-in-law, she still loves her sister. The elder sister is a beauty, and it is even difficult to believe that they are siblings. Baozi felt that her sister and brother-in-law were the people of the ideal country. Baozi loves his brother-in-law and his sister's orphan. But the brother-in-law turned a blind eye to Baozi's sincerity. All day long he goes out to eat, drink, and be merry. Baozi seems to be willing to sacrifice herself to serve them all her life. Knowing this, Shingo also married Baozi. Today, more than 30 years later, Shingo does not think his marriage is wrong. A long married life is not necessarily dominated by the starting point. However, the shadow of Baozi's sister's face is always in the bottom of their hearts. Although Shingo and Yasuko don't talk about their sister, they can't forget it. After the daughter-in-law Kikuko passed through the door, she seemed to bring a beam of lightning-like light to Shingo's memory,24v Gear Motor, which was not a serious illness. Shuichi and Kikuko have been married for less than two years, and they already have a new lover. This shocked Shingo. Shingo was born in the countryside. Unlike Shingo's youth, Shuichi was not distressed by lust and love at all. I've never seen him depressed. It's hard to estimate when Shuichi first had sex with a woman. ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.