자유게시판

Fight the world alone

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 41회 작성일 23-02-24 10:58

본문

So thoroughly enraged him, a flying sword into two, up and down together. I used the Fairy Cloud Sword to defend against the Flying Sword, and Moxie flew out again. Fairy Armor protects the ghost so tightly that I can only attack his head. But his speed is very fast, not my half-baked flying sword can catch up. I fly around the sword, that is, to buy time for confusion. As long as we recover quickly, it will be easier for us to join hands. I was too careless just now. If I could be careful, I wouldn't have been hurt so badly. I'm empty-handed now. I dare not fight with the flying sword. I'm completely avoiding the flying sword by footwork. This makes me feel very depressed, if my body can match the strength of the fairy, I absolutely dare to hit the flying sword with my body. But now my physical strength is at most a top-grade spiritual weapon, and I can't stand the blow of a flying sword at all. Yes, you can concentrate the immortal yuan on your hand and use your hand as a knife! Although I haven't used it like this, I can only try it at this time. Xian yuan rushed to his right hand quickly, and my right hand turned golden yellow. Facing the flying sword, I bit my teeth hard and split it. Just listen to the sound of "Gaba" and "Dang", the flying sword I hit was broken by me, but it was only released by the ghost later. His first flying sword is a fairy, look at the light above,Planetary Gear Motor, it should be a fairy. Now I break one of his flying swords, but I dare not break that one again. What I cut off was only a hidden gold weapon, the so-called magic weapon, not even Lingbao. Of course I know the strength of the fairy, but I will be in trouble if I lose my hand. When I avoided the flying sword, I rushed up quickly. With a shout of "open the sky and split the earth", the black broadsword turned into a black light and split down from the base of the ghost. Confused quick turn,24v Dc Motor With Gearbox, a sweep of thousands of troops, cut him off at the waist. The real demon quickly possessed me and came to me to help me resist the flying sword. This time we were careless, ah, did not expect a yuan Zhu period of the ghost repair, the ability is so strong. Think of a way to get rid of him. Confused now regret listening to me, if he did not tell me, directly in the ghost no evolution when he killed, we do not have to go to so much trouble. Yes, I did not think that our realm was higher than his, and it was not so difficult to deal with him. If I had known I shouldn't have stopped you, each of us could have hung him up at once. That's a little less experience, but it's much better than working so hard! I also regret now, and a ghost talk about what benevolence, Brushless Gear Motor ,Parallel Shaft Gearbox, righteousness and morality ah, this is not their own sin? Confused to hear me say so, I can only shake my head helplessly. This is the time for ghosts to recover. The two of us must take advantage of the opportunity. Even if we are injured, we must first fill up the True Qi. As we fend off the flying sword, we fly quickly to the ghost. The Star Attraction Dafa shot again, filling up the True Qi in an instant, and retreating at the moment when the ghost's body merged. But after all, it was too late. I was stabbed in the shoulder by a flying sword, and I kicked him aside. The ghost was furious and looked at me with green light in his eyes. At the moment when I looked into his eyes, I felt a dull sound of "boom" in my brain, and my body was shaken ten meters away. Blood spurted from my mouth, and my mind was shocked. Unexpectedly, ah, he even knows how to attack the mind. Ignoring the wound in my body, I stood up and continued to avoid his flying sword. Confused to see that I was injured, roared "ten thousand demons return", forced to release the true demon sixth. But he is still short of three levels, and the result of forced operation is very disastrous. With his use of "Ten Thousand Demons Return", the darkest and most violent breath between heaven and earth quickly rushed into confusion. His whole body was enveloped in black mist. Confusion is now very uncomfortable, the true yuan in the body is consumed, and the blood is being extracted by all the demons. He had no choice but to take out the super red medicine and Buqi powder and kept drinking them. But the speed of rising blood and true yuan can not keep up with the consumption, the red medicine in the ring and Buqi powder drink more than a dozen bundles, can be released out of the ten thousand demons. Seeing his situation, I ignored my injury and threw it out in a world of ice and snow, hoping to freeze the ghost without ice. But the fact is cruel, the effect of freezing did not appear. Gui Wu saw the black fog rushing towards him, and he spread out to escape.
After all, the return of ten thousand demons is killing, and the area covered is really wide. The ghost could not escape, so he took back the flying sword and put a gray defensive boundary for himself. But can he resist this skill of going against the sky as a ghost in the period of yuan Zhu? The black mist whistled through his defensive boundary and rushed directly into his body. Violent, dark, even ghosts and immortals can not resist. The black mist that entered his body quickly destroyed his body. The ghosts in his body gathered crazily to resist the black fog that entered his body. His face was already ferocious, and now he couldn't even distinguish his facial features. Looking at his painful appearance, I finally breathed a sigh of relief with confusion. Even if it doesn't kill him, at least it can make him lose the ability to fight. Confused, how are you? Can you move? I looked at the confusion lying on the ground and felt very uncomfortable. Boss, you can rest assured, although I forced the use of ten thousand demons, but at the last moment, finally saved their own body tendons and veins. It turned out that the true magic skill was not exactly like what the master said. After all, he could not use medicine. It's a pity that I have used up so much Buqi powder, and now it's all used up. I paid fifty thousand gold coins for it,gear reduction motor, my poor purse! Confused forced a smile, this time he was a blessing in disguise. Let him understand the secret of not being disabled for half a month after the forced use of the true magic skill. That's good. I'm really afraid you'll lie down for a month. You can't attack the city without you! I was relieved to hear that he was all right. If you let him lie down for half a month, it will be worse than killing him. ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.