자유게시판

Heaven's plan to control hegemony

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 357회 작성일 23-02-24 10:55

본문

"Human!"! Blood.. "Ghost!" Uncle Meng was so stiff that he couldn't move. He thought he was roaring crazily. In fact, the sound could only be heard close to him. The village head Meng was strangely close to him. I want to hear what he's saying. Just approaching, the fierce breath, ferocious and inhuman face, came to them with a grim smile. It's over! Two people think at the same time! Good afternoon. I only wrote half a chapter yesterday. I went home at noon. I just finished it! Thank you for voting, commenting and subscribing. Thank you for Linchun, different lives and willing to die together, and so on. In addition, report the interview process. The stupid real person seems to have some problems. Forget it. I have reached an understanding with my family. As long as I go out to play two days a week, I can go to work or not! Hahaha, I can finally continue to stay at home! Chapter 294 invincible. The ferocious and terrible ugly inhuman monster came head-on, and the liquid dripping from the mouth with a stench like a fierce beast in the mountains and forests made people stiff and unable to move. Uncle Meng and the village head were desperate. It's too close! The village is in danger! The terrible pressure made them unable to move or even turn their thoughts, from the head to the soles of their feet, but the other thought did not need to turn and came out automatically. That is the care for Mengjiacun and his family. "I hope there are strong people in the county.." I hope the second brother can take everyone to escape in time.. In the next moment, the ferocious red humanoid monster seemed to be enlarged and rushed to the front,face detection android, with its teeth open like a huge hole, scarlet and disgusting. Afraid to see himself swallowed into the belly of a monster. Uncle Meng closed his eyes in despair. Hill, his mother, you have to be good.. Pow! Uncle Meng suddenly stumbled and stepped back. At the same time, the village head suddenly pushed him in the direction of the village: "Go!" Didn't say what to go. But they both know each other very well! The monster jumped behind the village head,digital signage screen, and Uncle Meng was a few steps away. Feet are extremely weak, the whole person wants to fall to the ground so soft, but think of.. I can't think of anything. Just try not to fall down. At a loss! Only vaguely remember the village chief called him'go quickly '! Move your feet. He wants to "go" and "go" to '.... He can't ...... Can't fall down here. ...... There seems to be a lot of thought in my mind. , and as if a blank. The village chief seemed to be contorted in his blurred and moist eyes. And as if brilliant! Everything in front of him seemed to be solidified, the picture was full of grief that he could not suppress, the village head who opened his arms to face the monster, the ferocious and horrible scarlet monster with his mouth wide open.. "Ho ho.." The monster's tongue sticks out, black and golden, as if with sharp thorns and bends, stretching long, bringing out red and white, smart interactive whiteboard ,touch screen kiosk, liquid flowing down.. "What are you waiting for?"! Go and get someone to clean it up! The voice of the village chief seemed to come from the sky. The meaning made him a little confused. The village head looked at Uncle Meng, who seemed to be scared silly in front of him, and for the sake of his brother, he shook him again and did not choose to wake him up with a slap. The younger generation's words, his slap went up! It's so easy to be scared! Wake up! It's just that Wu Xiu is possessed by the devil. He looks a little cold. It's not that you haven't seen the dead. Hurry up. Don't let the women and children see it. Find some old brothers to deal with it together! The village chief murmured, "This is the ancestral temple!" "It's not good for the ancestors to see it!"! Get a few buckets of water to clean it later, don't leave it.. Then he turned and said in the other direction: "Little Yuexi, don't stab them all to death near the ancestral temple, OK? Yes!"! Sweep away, be careful! Don't sweep the ancestral temple! Really violent.. No Yes, it's really divine power! Boom, boom, boom! Uncle Meng looked blankly ahead with the voice of the village head, only to see a flat plain in front of him, and all the trees that had blocked his sight before were gone. Some riverside boats could be seen in the distance.
Only on the fairly deep grass, there seemed to be lumps of human form lying? Later, he took a deep breath, and the strong smell of blood reminded him of the scene more than a month ago. Meng Feng did not stop the ferocious enemy. Under the deterrence of the strong brought by Yuexi. Left. Later, heads piled up and the ferocious horse bandits all died. A small figure in the distance brandished a huge gun like a pillar of heaven? Several people looked at the inhuman monster and cried out constantly. Boom! Boom! The giant gun beat the monster to the ground, and the monster's flesh and blood splashed, as if it had widened a little.. The picture is extremely ferocious ! Extremely ferocious! The ferocious picture made Uncle Meng's eyes moist again, and the complexity and joy rose! Complicated is to think of the past, the son seems to be in front of the ferocious genius strong people have the idea of disobedience and competition, although he was cut off in time. But it's like the difference between a star and a mortal. Let him recall the beginning, the mood is complex and extremely funny. A thought flashed through my mind. In the future, the son can proudly say that he is also the person who has challenged the legendary character head-on, and he is the father of the character who has challenged the legendary character and never died! Thoughts were flying in his mind, and for a moment he almost laughed out loud. Stop laughing! Crying and laughing.. "The village head looked at Uncle Meng in disgust, shook his head, and dragged him away with excellent psychological quality." You are a disgrace to our Mengjiacun. After the well-informed village head confirmed that Uncle Meng was in a trance, he breathed a deep breath quietly, grabbed Uncle Meng's arm with stiff white fingers, and then talked all the way to vent his remaining panic. Hey, he's still a calm village chief! ........... When Yuexi found that the demon was about ten meters away from the people in the village,outdoor digital signage displays, he no longer thought about anything other than the battle. The ugly tree branches in her hands are in line with her mind, and under the refining of the starlight chain, they are instantly controlled into the core. Swish!. hsdtouch.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.