자유게시판

A good man in the city

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 60회 작성일 23-02-24 10:54

본문

"What's the matter?"? Are you doubting him? Yu Yan glanced at him and asked. Zhou Hailing shook his head and said, "I don't know. I know he came out of the Castle Peak with you, but I'm always a little worried.". Liu yuanmin's infatuation with Du Wanruo. We all know what Liu yuanmin would think and do if you were with Du Wanruo in the future. Yu Yan pondered for a while and then sighed and said, "Maybe these are all God's arrangements. I don't know if Wanruo's illness can hold up. I believe she certainly doesn't want to see some unpleasant things. The most important thing is to make her happy every day." Zhou Hailing also got some words about Du Wanruo's illness from Wang Yingfei. He sighed with emotion and said, "Alas, the word" love "is the most misleading. I hope Liu yuanmin can be open-minded." Yu Yan nodded and said with a smile, "I didn't expect you to have so many feelings.". Is your Tigress Nana mad again? Zhou Hailing grinned and said, "It has nothing to do with Nana. I just want to see that your boss has a lot of beauties to make you enjoy it. I just feel sorry for myself.". Boss, where are we going next? "I can go anywhere, but I don't think you can go anywhere." Yu Yan smiled and said that before Zhou Hailing understood what he meant, he heard a loud shout outside the car door: "Zhou Hai-Ling-" Zhou Hailing's buttocks jumped up like a needle prick: "Nana-God, Yu Yan smiled and looked at the two young carefree children chasing and fighting together, and suddenly envied Zhou Hailing. Maybe he's not as lucky as he is, but it feels good to live a simple life with the person he likes. Unfortunately, Yu Yan likes too many people to live a simple life with them, then I'm afraid his life is not simple. Ding Mingquan was busy checking parameters and technical indicators with technicians on the production line when he heard someone shouting "Big Brother Ding-" when he looked up,interactive digital whiteboard, he saw Yu Yan coming towards him. " General Manager Yu, why do you have time to come here? Ding Mingquan greeted with a smile. In Chuangli Century, there are few people who really know that Yu Yan is the boss behind the scenes. Apart from Yu Zitong, there are only the highest-ranking managers such as Ding's father and son and Zhao Guanghan. I heard that there was good news from your side, and I really couldn't bear it, so I wanted to come and see it earlier. Yu Yan took his hand and said,interactive flat panel display, "Where is Brother Ding's stuff? Where is it?"? Can you show me? Ding Mingquan nodded with a smile and went to a machine position in the middle of the production line to gently pull a curtain covering it, and a brand-new machine that had been assembled stood in front of him. This is the first engine produced on this production line, although it is only produced according to the original drawings, but this is the first engine manufactured on the Chinese production line. Ding Mingquan gazed at the product that countless people worked overtime day and night to create meticulously, and his tone was filled with incomparable pride and pride. In less than ten days, the production line was installed and the first machine was built, which was an almost impossible task, but they did it. Yu Yan gently stroked this good thing that was closely linked to the fate of Chuangli Century, and could not help but feel a burst of excitement in his heart. It was the first "heart" of Chuangli Century. With this "heart", Chuangli century had enough power to take off. Even if it is only an assembly product, but with this foundation, it is not far from the first "Chinese heart" designed and manufactured by the Chinese themselves. General Manager Yu, 75 smart board ,touch screen whiteboard, give him a name. There was a strong sense of pride in Ding Mingquan's eyes. No- "Yu Yan waved his big hand and said," Brother Ding already has his own name-his name is BMW Heart. " Ding Mingquan took one look and said, "What do you mean, General Manager Yu?" "Yes, Brother Ding, although this motive is good, it is a foreigner's thing. I hope to produce our own things on this production line as soon as possible. I am waiting for the day when our Chinese heart is born." Yu Yan clapped his hands heavily on the motive, and the buzzing sound spread back and forth between the iron walls, stirring everyone's heart. "Good," Ding Mingquan said excitedly, "General Manager Yu, you can rest assured that you will come again in four months, and I will invite you to see the heart of our Chinese car." Yu Yan laughed and said, "Brother Ding, we Chinese have never been short of intelligence and wisdom. You should dare to do it. I will give you a surprise on that day.".
” "What surprise?" Ding Mingquan laughed and said, "If you invite Miss Shule to celebrate our success, it may really be a surprise." Shu Le's charm is really irresistible, and even Ding Ming is all her loyal fans. Is it? ' Yu Yan smiled mysteriously and said, "As long as you can finish the task, let alone invite Shu Le, it's no problem to invite the Queen Mother." The two men laughed together. Yu Yan looked at the busy workers on the production line and said, "Brother Ding, how many units can you build in a month with your current ability?" Ding Mingquan nodded: "This is the first assembly, from the test indicators that have been completed, the performance is excellent.". If there is no accident, we can provide more than 50 sets at the end of the month. After we are familiar with the process, it is not a problem to provide hundreds of sets every month. "Brother Ding, you gave me such a big gift today. Tomorrow, I will also give a big gift to our Chuangli Century." Yu Yan said with a smile. Tomorrow Ding Mingquan's face was full of doubts: "What's the big gift tomorrow?" "Yes, tomorrow." Yu Yan patted him on the shoulder and said firmly, "You will know tomorrow." …… "Miss, please eat quickly. The food is getting cold." The gorgeous female guard looked at the woman who was meditating alone in front of the window and said. The woman did not seem to hear her voice until the female bodyguard shouted several times before she slowly turned her head: "I do not want to eat, you take away the food." Miss, are you thinking of that man? According to the subordinates, the man seems to be very simple. He is so far away from us, but it seems that we must have a profound martial arts. The female bodyguard said cautiously. Is that the right thing to ask? The young lady said coldly. The female bodyguard was surprised and knelt down hurriedly: "It is the subordinate who is talkative and the subordinate who is guilty." The young lady hums: "You act carefully later, if divulge the law of the whereabouts family again,65 inch smart board, you can know." Remembering those horrible rules, the female bodyguard turned pale: "It's the subordinates who know." "Miss, news from home." Another female bodyguard said respectfully outside the door. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.