자유게시판

King of the Star Dome

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 44회 작성일 23-02-24 10:54

본문

Plum thorn frowned, rudely interrupted his words, said: "There is not so much time for you to calmly draw together, has persuaded nearly half, enough.". Before we arrived, the Grand Duke sent you a message with the Golden Eagle, ordering you to summon all the castles and senior officials in the province to the Governor's Office for an emergency meeting today. How are you doing? "Of course." Vip was stunned. "How dare I neglect the orders of the Grand Duke?" He said in an ingratiating tone. "A total of forty-seven castles and senior officials from the province of Europe have all come to the Governor's Palace at this time. They are all waiting in the main hall." "Very good." Mei Ci gave a rare compliment to Weipu, and the cold donkey face also showed a smile. He said in an indisputable tone, "Now we will go there right away. You will tell them that the Grand Duke defected to the Sea Clan and that the tide of the Sea Clan is about to start. Let them make a statement on the spot and all take refuge in us." Weipu was stunned and stared for a long time. Then he said, "It's not good to tell them the news all of a sudden. I'm afraid they won't give in at all and make a big mess." "What's the big mess?"? What did the Grand Duke send the three of us to do? You can rest assured that we will give you the lead. If a diehard who is loyal to the Empire really wants to make trouble, we can handle it and make sure that he can't make big waves. Mei Ci's tone seemed to be mixed with ice ballast, cold and hard. Seeing that Weipu still hesitated, his face sank again, but he slowed down his tone and said, "I might as well tell you clearly that the situation is urgent now. The Grand Duke has openly raised the flag of rebellion and told the world to take refuge in the sea clan. Therefore, there is no time for you to use water mill time to surrender the officials in the province one by one.". Besides, there are some blind, loyal and die-hard guys who can't change their minds even if you talk too much. What the Grand Duke means is that we must take full control of the province of Europe in the shortest possible time, so that we can use it as a base to swallow up the whole empire,smart board interactive whiteboard, so the time left for us is very tight, we must act immediately, and we can't delay any longer. Vip nodded slowly, completely clear to the grand Duke's calculation, knowing that the grand Duke had a comprehensive consideration, he just had to do it. As for holding the whole province in his hands, it was enough to have about half of the castellan and senior officials that he had secretly said to surrender. Even if the other half were all against it, it was no big deal and could not affect the plan. (Www.09wxw.com of Zero Long Literature Network) He hesitated for a moment and said,interactive boards for classrooms, "I don't know how to deal with the city lords and officials who oppose it, as instructed by the Grand Duke." Mei Ci said impatiently, "The older you are, the more childish you are. How else can you deal with it? Of course, you can kill them all. You can't let them go back and make trouble for us in turn, can you?" A trace on Vip's face could not bear to appear. After all, they were all his subordinates. After decades, the feelings between them were very close. However, he finally nodded in agreement and made a plan: "After a while, the three excellencies will give me pressure. After I show the camp, I will threaten them first. About half of the remaining castellan, I think there is a soft bone after all, and I can win over one." If we control the province of Europe, touch screen interactive whiteboard ,digital touch screen board, it will be easy for us to get one point. What do you three think? Mei Ci nodded approvingly and said, "Your idea is very good. The Grand Duke really didn't misjudge you." As soon as Weipu heard this, his face glowed, and the excitement in his heart could not be suppressed. He stood up hurriedly and led the three stars to the main hall of the mansion. In the magnificent, luxurious and comfortable main hall of the Governor's Palace, dozens of provincial city lords and senior officials, dressed in luxurious star robes and carrying red wine, were clustered in twos and threes, talking leisurely in a low voice with each other, and a relaxed and leisurely atmosphere was floating in the hall. The corner door in the northeast corner of the main hall suddenly opened, and amid the loud singing and shouting of a star guard, "Your Excellency, the Governor," Governor Weipu, dressed in star armor, strode in with three strange star masters wearing black star master robes. Ladies and gentlemen, leisure time is officially over, and from now on, we'll get down to business.
"Vip strode to the round main stage in the north of the main hall, and three strange star masters stood behind him, arms outstretched, and roared with excitement.". All the whispers of the castellan and senior officials in the hall disappeared, and they all turned around and looked at the governor with a different look in amazement. The governor was in uniform, his face was red, his expression was excited, and an aggressive momentum emanated from him, so that all the castellan and senior officials had a jump in their hearts, and a sense of uneasiness that something important was about to happen suddenly arose. () "Ladies and gentlemen, there is no need to panic. I have summoned you to the Governor's Palace to discuss the life and death of our province and your lives. This requires us to work together and plan together." "Vip spits, walks up and down the main stage, and shouts loudly." "What's the matter? Don't keep me in suspense, Governor. Let's make it clear. Don't be mystifying and make everyone's heart itch." A middle-aged star teacher with a slightly fat figure and a head of silver hair combed meticulously and neatly to the back of his head, his eyes flashing with cold light, stared at Weipu, but asked with a smile on the surface. This middle-aged star master is calm and graceful, and his bearing is extraordinary. He looks a bit like Linghu, the leader of the Dark Star Temple. He is his father, Linghu Zai, who is now the director of the Military Order Department of Europe Province. Linghu Zai, as the director of the Military Order Department, controls all the garrisons in the whole province except the Vigilance Department. He is a real person without any water. It was clear that he had a high prestige in the province and a large number of followers, and as soon as his words fell, there was an immediate echo of light laughter. Lord Linghu Zai, don't be impatient. I'll make it clear. Weipu was made fox slaughter cold light flashing eyes,interactive whiteboard for schools, staring like awn in the back, very uncomfortable, reluctantly way. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.