자유게시판

Quick Wear: Blacken Your Ex-Girlfriend + Extra

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 43회 작성일 23-02-24 10:53

본문

After being hung up by Su Wan, Xiao Jingmo put down his cell phone and looked at Luo Chuchu beside him: "I'll take you with me after work." Luo Chuchu did not expect Xiao Jingmo to say so, she hesitated, and finally nodded. In fact, both of them know clearly that if they can't solve the problem of Su Wan at one time, then they will never go back to the beginning. When the seed of doubt has been planted, unless it can be ruthlessly uprooted, it will always exist and grow crazily until it is out of control.. At this time, Su evening hung up Xiao Jingmo's phone, but the mood is very relaxed, all said that snatched the lover, is not the lover. For Luo Chuchu, Su Wan did not have any malice, she just did not believe in a man like Xiao Jingmo, the so-called rich and powerful Cinderella story, are used to deceive little girls who are not deeply involved in the world. Even if Cinderella can marry the CEO at the end of all the stories, what about after marriage? Men are the most untrustworthy creatures in the world. If Xiao Jingmo really loves Luo Chuchu, love until death, love touching the world, even if the mission failed in the end,smartboards for business, Su late also recognized. It is a pity She has been through so many worlds and has never failed. Those men, no doubt, are not fickle people, no one can be an exception. An hour later, not surprisingly, Su Wan received another call from Su Rui. I like the tie you gave me very much. I'll pick you up for dinner tonight. Su Rui has always been straightforward, Su late also like to deal with such people, heard Su Rui's words,interactive panel board, Su late did not refuse, but also before hanging up the phone to remind him that he must come to the door of the company early to pick himself up. Seeing that the first big play she directed and acted was about to open, Su was in a good mood to finish her work ahead of time, took a break in the office, and deliberately touched up her makeup in her private bathroom before leaving work. On weekdays, Su left very late after work, and today was no exception. She stood at the window and watched Su Rui's car stop at the gate of the company. Su Rui did not call her, but leaned against the car coquettishly, attracting a crowd of onlookers from the company. Su Rui has always been immune to the sight of outsiders. Today, Su Rui specially changed into his favorite hand-made gray suit, gorgeous materials, exquisite tailoring, people can feel a kind of luxury from a distance. Sure enough, it was as high-profile as ever. No, smart boards for conference rooms ,smart interactive whiteboard, it should be said that Su Rui never knows what is low-key. Su Wan slowly took the elevator downstairs, and when she reached the lobby, she saw Xiao Jingmo's car coming slowly. The time card is just right! Su Wan, dressed in a royal blue business suit, with long hair and a delicate white handbag, gracefully walked out of the door of the company. It's been a long time. Su Wan smiled apologetically at Su Rui. Su Rui did not speak. He directly raised his hand and handed the dark red silk tie that he had been putting on his arm to Su Wan: "You help me tie it." This is the tie that Su Wan gave him, and the gray suit on Su Rui's body is particularly matched. Su evening took the tie, slender fingers in the above gently swept, that action can not say sexy seductive. Su Rui's breath sank, subconsciously leaned over and leaned in front of Su Wan: "Hurry up." "Are you in such a hurry to let me hold you?" It is said that a woman who ties a man's tie with her own hands can lock him up for a lifetime. Su evening peach blossom eyes flashed a smile, in the moment Su Rui bowed her head, she raised her arms and put the tie on Su Rui's neck, two people at this time the distance is very close, almost against each other's forehead. Breathing staggered, Su night noticed that Su Rui's neck was red. When Xiao Jingmo and Luo Chuchu drove their car to the downstairs of Suwan Company, they saw such a scene. Fang Zimu hung his head and stood in front of Su Wan. Su Wan raised his hand and tied his tie very intimately and naturally. Their eyes were staggered from time to time and staggered at will.
The air around them seemed to be isolated, and the two men stood there looking particularly harmonious and beautiful, as if they were born to be together, and there was no room for anyone else between them. "All right." Tie the tie beautifully, Su Wan raised his finger and slid it on Su Rui's tie with satisfaction, and before she could withdraw her hand, Su Rui suddenly grabbed her finger. Holding the slender white fingers, feeling the temperature of Su's fingertips, Su Rui devilishly put Su's fingers gently on his lips and kissed them gently. At the end of the kiss, both of them were stunned. Fingertips still with a trembling temperature and breath, Su late reflexively want to pull out their hands, but Su Rui subconsciously hold more tightly. Su Wan, I.. "Su Wan!" The voice of Xiao Jingmo that came out suddenly behind him interrupted Su Rui's words, Su Rui's eyes darkened, and when he turned around, Zhang Jun's face was already full of haze. Jing Mo, you're here! Su Wan saw Xiao Jingmo get off the car with a cold face, and along with him there was Luo Chuchu with a complicated and shocked face. Su Wan, you. Luo Chuchu's eyes still fell on Su Rui holding Su Wan's hand, and he never let go, as if he wanted to declare his sovereignty all the time. You've seen it all. Su Rui smiled and climbed up Su Rui's arm with the other hand: "Su Rui signed a contract with our company, he is our latest spokesman, but also.." My new boyfriend! That "new" word is particularly harsh at the moment, Luo Chuchu some shame, the original has been their own misunderstanding Su late. Not long ago, she thought she was going to deliberately break up herself and Xiao Jingmo, and at the thought of this, Luo Chuchu felt more and more embarrassed. But one side of Xiao Jingmo, Leng Leng looked at Su late and Su Rui clasped the hand. For once belong to oneself, but now become someone else, is a man will feel a little uncomfortable. Moreover,electronic board for classroom, not long ago, on the way here, Xiao Jingmo even wondered in the bottom of his heart whether Su Wan was still in love with himself. And now.. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.