자유게시판

Face-Changing Samurai [Finished] Author: Dance

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 40회 작성일 23-02-24 10:50

본문

After stopping, Muse examined Roddy's condition carefully again. Roddy was still unconscious, but the wound on his body had healed more than half. As for seeing the captured Duke of Tulips in a coma for ten days, Muse was also quite strange. According to reason, the trauma on his body was already good, and he was still in a coma. At first, I thought he was hit by his own forbidden spell that day and hurt his internal organs. But when he looked at it with magic, he found that his breathing was normal and his breath was steady. Muse looked at the leather armor on Roddy's body. Suddenly, his heart moved. He asked his knight to take off Roddy's leather armor. After checking it repeatedly, he sneered, "It was blessed with advanced magic. It's a good thing." Then he threw it to his knight. Muse saw that the sun was still early. He turned to Biya and said lightly, "Take a rest and send some people to look around later.". Is there any suspicious trace. Biya answered respectfully, then took a leather bag and handed it over. Muse nodded, took a sip of water, and said, "The Duke of Tulips is watching. If there is a man from Rojantar, hide him at once. Don't let them see us. We are in other people's territory.." At this point, his voice suddenly stopped,silk ficus tree, his slender eyes narrowed slightly, and his eyes showed anger, looking at all the people. What did you give me to drink? With a snap, the skin fell to the ground, and the Muse almost lost his footing. Biya and the high knights behind him had already stepped back and pulled out the cross sword in their hands. How dare you plot against me! Muse's voice was not so cold, and his eyes showed anger: "Why?"! Did Rojantar buy you off? Biya stepped back warily and shouted, "Your Excellency Muse,fake blossom tree, how dare I, Biya, commit treason!" Muse said coldly, "I am Your Majesty's special envoy. How dare you harm me in secret!"! Is it not treason? Several high knights behind Biya, with long swords in their hands, took a few steps carefully and surrounded the Muse in the middle. There was a grim smile on Biya's face. "You are foolish, my Lord Envoy.". Your Majesty has not been trying to get rid of you for a day or two. Imagine that when you go back, you must take over the position of Bishop of the Temple next year. At that time, in the kingdom, will you listen to your Majesty's orders or to the orders of the Temple? The Muse smiled coldly. "So the king was not used to the temple and wanted to get rid of us.". Aren't you afraid of the temple? Can you beat the Knights of the Temple? Can you kill a few big elders? Biya spread out his hands and said lightly, "Naturally, these problems are not the worries of his subordinates.". His Majesty's will, fake ficus tree ,large ficus tree, the right prime minister's warrant, I just carry it out. As for the problems you mentioned, His Majesty the King naturally has a solution. Muse took a deep breath and slowly raised a hand, but felt that his arm was weak and could not use any magic. Then he sighed, "What did you give me to drink?" Seeing that the other side had given up resistance, Biya laughed loudly and said, "In the past ten days, I've been drinking clear water for adults every day. Adults are used to being unprepared. It's just that the water today is a little different. Inside.." It's just a little red dragon blood. Muse smiled coldly. "Red dragon blood, do you think a little red dragon blood can poison me?" Biya said lightly, "The right prime minister knows that you are the black veil saint of the temple. Naturally, a little red dragon's blood will not poison you.". But it can prevent you from using magic for a while. As for sending you on your way, I'm afraid you have to rely on the sword of your subordinates! Please rest assured that the Duke of Tulips will be sent back naturally, and his subordinates will also thank the special envoy for giving me this great contribution! End, eyes show fierce eyes, slowly step by step up. Today is the end of the ban. In the future, the lifting of the ban on the public version will return to the speed before the ban. I hope you will continue to support me. You are more welcome to subscribe to my VIP chapter, of course, subscription is voluntary, some people like it, some people do not like it, can not be forced, ha ha.
But if you have a ticket, you have to continue to smash it:)] Tulip Glory Volume 81 [Identity Exchange] Novel Bus Updated: July 26, 2010 19:02:35 Words in this chapter: 5980 Chapter 81 Seeing that several people around him were approaching, the cold light of the cross sword was about to greet him. Muse suddenly opened his eyes like a blade, and suddenly pulled out a small crystal from his bosom and threw it on the ground. With a sound, a fog of blood dispersed, and as soon as the knights in metal armor were stained with blood, a flame burst out from their armor and they jumped up with a loud shout. Biya was so agile that he jumped to the back a few steps earlier, and saw the flames on the bodies of several confidants getting more and more exuberant, screaming and screaming. Hum! 'The burning stone is'! ". "Do you think a piece of'burning gold and stone 'can save your life, Special Envoy?" Said Biya coldly? I have two thousand knights here, all my men, at my command! I asked them to take off their metal armor and not take metal weapons. What is the use of your burning stone? You don't have magic, you're just an ordinary person! One soldier can strangle you! I don't have an archer at the moment. If I don't approach an archer, I can shoot you even if ten thousand arrows are fired! Muse gritted his teeth in the dark and looked at Biya, who was standing a few meters away. "You reminded me," he said coldly. "Do you think I'm carrying such a small'burning stone '?" Muse pulled out a blood-red crystal the size of an egg from his sleeve, gritted his teeth, and smashed it on the ground. This'burning gold and stone 'refining is not easy, the configuration of materials alone is expensive and difficult to find,faux ficus tree, he spent more than two years in Roland mainland to refine these two pieces. At this moment, all of them are used, and my heart is full of regret. hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.