자유게시판

Legend of the ring

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 45회 작성일 23-02-24 10:50

본문

The production of Yu Boer has his lucky number. If he didn't get the Yin and Yang jade, he couldn't know this kind of thing all his life; if it wasn't for Yu Boer's mistake, using the Yin and Yang jade to widen the sea of consciousness, he couldn't find it either, let alone create such an incredible thing as the ring. Wang Tian is the second. First of all, I got the ring, Xiaolin. Under the guidance of Xiaolin, I practiced the Heavenly King's mental method, and made a piece of Yin and Yang jade "explode" in the sea of consciousness, opening a real space, a space like Yuboer. Oh, I can't say that. It should be said that it is to create a space that is more grand and dozens of times larger than Yubo. Than the size of the Yin and Yang jade, and Yu Boer certainly will not mess around in his own sea of consciousness, like Wang Tian in the sea of consciousness to draw out all the energy of the Yin and Yang jade, he will not have so much courage. Wang Tian is faced with another difficult problem. The sea of consciousness is big enough and boundless, but it is empty and can not gather more energy that can be used. It's like getting a piece of land with great difficulty, only to find that it can neither farm nor build houses, even grass is unwilling to grow, and the only use can only be barren. No one can give Wang Tian an answer, if Yu Boer is still not good, because he has not appeared this kind of situation, he has been gradual, with thousands of years to expand, to improve. Wang Tian's troubles can not be solved,artificial cherry blossom trees for weddings, everything can only rely on their own. Helplessly sighed: "It seems that we have to find Xiaolin first.". Maybe she knows what to do. The worst thing is to plug a large piece of Yin and Yang jade into the sea of consciousness and let it develop by itself. It is useless to rush when there is no way. Wang Tian stood up, took a last look at the sea of consciousness, gathered the energy of the last bit of Yin and Yang jade he had just absorbed, and rushed to the exit. Ina's attachment, the care of Barber and Mara, everything, the joy, pain, warmth,artificial plant wall panels, shyness, sadness and sadness in Ah Jiu's memory, squeezed into Wang Tian's newborn nerves like the tide. Ah Wang Tian raised his head and opened his eyes in pain and let out a howl like a wild animal. For more than half a year, Ah Jiu has experienced so much. He is really a guy with rich feelings. He really looks like me. While shaking his head vigorously and trying to relieve the pain in his head, Wang Tian also took a break to think about it, but this was also a way for him to relieve the pain and distract his attention. Chapter 55 His face was haggard, his eyes were red and swollen, his lips were dry, his hair was like a pile of weeds, and he looked at himself with frightened eyes. Who was this. Wang Tian identified carefully: "Baku, how did you become like this?" Baku's lips trembled, and tears gushed out like a spring. He rushed over and hugged Wang Tian: "Ah Jiu, you finally woke up!"! You've been in a coma for four days! Me, me, my father is dead, my mother is dead, Ina and Bud, outdoor palm trees ,decorative palm trees, everyone, everyone is dead! I thought you, too, thought I was the only one left. I was afraid! Looking at Ah Jiu who woke up, his nerves, which had been tense for a few days, finally relaxed a little, and Baku cried out in pain like a child. A Jiu's memory was absorbed little by little, and Wang Tian finally sorted out his train of thought. Looking at Baku's shaking body, I can't help sighing: Baku is still a child after all. Although he is thirty or forty years old, compared with two hundred years of life, he is equivalent to eighteen or nineteen years old. Most of the people on the earth who are eighteen or nineteen years old are still studying under the care of their parents. Where have they encountered such tragedies. He patted Baku on the shoulder and whispered, "Don't be afraid. I'm not dead yet. I'm here. No one can hurt you." Wang Tian's constant comfort finally calmed Baku down. Wang Tian wiped away his tears and asked, "How did you get through my coma these days?" Hearing Wang Tian's question, Baku wanted to cry again. He endured it and choked up: "You rushed in first that day. After I heard you shouting, I followed you and found that all the people in the base were killed, father, mother and Ina." Remembering the tragic scene he had just seen when he came in, tears finally fell down. Wang Tian quickly comforted him, and Baku went on to say, "I found you lying next to Ina, motionless. I almost went crazy at that time, thinking that you had gone too. Later, I found that you had fainted, so I put you flat on the bed, closed the door, and dragged my father and mother to the vegetable garden one by one.".
"Ah Jiu, I'm really scared!" Wang Tian knew that Baku was on the verge of collapse. If his dead relatives hadn't needed him to deal with the aftermath, and if he hadn't finally woken up, Baku, who had supported him for four days, would have gone mad. Excessive sadness will hurt Baku. "Don't be afraid," Wang Tian comforted him. "Everything is over. Have a rest." He went around and touched Baku's sleeping hole. Putting the sleeping Baku on the bed, Wang Tian went out of the room to the vegetable garden. More than thirty corpses filled the whole vegetable garden. It should not be said to be a vegetable garden, because there is not only a vegetable plant, but also a grass root, and everything has been dug clean. Comparing with Ah Jiu's memory, Wang Tian carefully identified them one by one. Thirty-three bodies, all here, more than half mutilated. It was impossible to imagine how Baku could hold back his grief and bring them together. How much the child has suffered. In front of Ina, Wang Tian knelt down and gazed for a long time, and from the bottom of his heart there was a monstrous sadness. Wang Tian knew that this was Ah Jiu's last consciousness. He gently pulled Ina's face. Wang Tian whispered ferociously, "Ina, I will certainly avenge you." Slowly covering her wide eyes. Barber, Mara, Wang Tian felt more and more clearly, knowing that Ah Jiu had completely merged with himself, and his anger erupted like a volcano. Wang Tian stared at his red eyes, closed them one by one, and swore again and again. It took Wang Tian a day to dig out 33 graves in the vegetable garden, bury them one by one, and erect tombstones. On Ina's tombstone, a few words were deeply engraved: "Tomb of my beloved wife Ina,Faux cherry blossom tree, your eternal Ah Jiu-Wang Tianli.". Having done this, Wang Tian suppressed his grief, looked around and began to think about it. hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.