자유게시판

The Complete Works of Bing Xin Volume 2

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 137회 작성일 23-02-24 10:49

본문

The day before my mother's birthday, I went to the lake again. I was homesick near the water and suddenly recalled Zuo Fu's words "Waves on the Sand": "The water is soft, the sound of the oars is soft, the grass is green on Fangzhou, and the peach trees are hidden in the Red Mansion; it is the soul of the spring mountain that attracts the lonely boat.". The dream of the countryside has never stopped, causing much idle sorrow? After passing Zhongzhou and Fuzhou, throw the Bajiang River into the sea. Don't turn back! Feeling that the scene was in harmony, he picked up a piece of lake stone and carved it with a knife: "The dream of the countryside has never stopped. How much worry has it caused?" Two sentences, thrown far into the heart of the lake, he will not look back to walk around. This small stone, from that day on, I believe it will always be in the middle of the lake, until the end of heaven and earth. As long as the lake is not dry, the lake stone is not rotten, I place a piece of this homesickness, also can not be erased forever! In addition to cities, American families are often surrounded by mountains and rivers, small and exquisite, with mixed flowers and plants beside the fence outside the window, which is really in line with the meaning of the word "home, green and deep door". It's just that there are no walls, it's more than spacious, and it's not deep enough. Pedestrians on the road can see green sleeves and red makeup through the window, and can hear the sound of the piano and laughter. "The setting sun shines on the deep courtyard", "How deep is the courtyard", "No beaded curtain, people are in the depths", "The swing inside the wall and the road outside the wall", and "Yinhan is a red wall, separated by a long distance" are not needed here! In the fields, the forest is deep and the trees are dense, and the roads follow the heights of the mountains, winding and winding, which is full of natural interest. When spring comes and wild flowers are everywhere, it must be more beautiful. It's just a procession over the mountains, and you can no longer see the monastic temples around the city wall. The winding path leads to a secluded place, and the vegetation in the meditation room is deep "," The flower palace is far and slight, and the moon is hidden in the high city and the bell leaks thinly "," a lonely city with thousands of high mountains "," Drinking will stuffy wine and sleeping at the head of the city "." The lonely city is closed in the long smoke and sunset "." Curtain rolls sparsely, star courtyards are quiet, and bells and drums are hidden in the city "and other sentences are not needed here! In a word,Beverage packing machine, there is the meaning of "New World" everywhere, and the traces of the beginning of the Great Pound can be seen everywhere. The country is ancient and solemn, although there are only decadent and peeling city walls and palaces, but they all make people think of "looking up to climb down and worship", a lovely and respectable motherland of five thousand years! I recall going south in summer, passing Suzhou in the morning, and the train running parallel with the city wall for several miles. Wet smoke in the city, the moat is tied to the boat, the tower exposed Chengtou, it is a picture. At that time, I have thought of going abroad, this scene can not be seen again! When it comes to life in the mountains, apart from reading books and visiting the mountains, talking and laughing with female companions, there are no other daily classes. My family Lingyun Gong's poems, such as "sleeping to thank people, disappearing into the cloud peak, rock gully with ears and eyes, love and sound insulation", and "in the past, I traveled to Beijing, water filling machine ,Vegetable oil filling machine, never abandoned hills and gullies, but returned to mountains and rivers, my heart is lonely.. Sleeping disease and abundant leisure time, writing time in calligraphy, embracing the view of ancient and modern times, sleeping and eating exhibition banter.. Everything is difficult and happy, "Da Sheng is lucky to be entrusted" and other sentences, unexpectedly described my life, I do not need to say more! I also suddenly recalled Du Fu's saying, "I miss my family and walk on the clear moon at night. I remember my younger brother watching the clouds and sleeping in the daytime." And Su Dongpo's saying, "It is not evil to be idle because of illness. Peace of mind is medicine and there is no prescription." For my life at this time, it is a word that cannot be changed! The green hills are covered with pines, the ground is covered with snow, and the scenery under the moon is too quiet to be painted. After dinner, I often stand in front of the building, and I can't help feeling homesick in the cold light. And the rest time is from 3:00 to 5:00 in the afternoon every day. How can I sleep during the day? Nature only lies down to watch the clouds rise in the sky, especially often at this time to read home letters, associated with the memories of the younger brothers. Bing Zhong was afraid that I would not be able to write more when I was ill, but I was more leisurely when I was ill, and my mood was clearer, so I wrote more than usual. And I have not used any medicine since I fell ill, which is really "reassuring is medicine without prescription". Read more ancient sentences and make yourself write less. On the one hand, it is in line with the ancients, and on the other hand, it has the sigh of "I wish I hadn't been alive for thousands of years, but I said it before the ancients said it". I've said a lot. It's all a selection of your words that led me to drop my book bag for a long time. Who's to blame? Smile! The green hills are really beautiful. On February 7, after five days of wind and snow, ten thousand trees were covered with a layer of ice crust. The morning sun, which is very bright in the morning, comes out from the east, shining on these ice trees and jade branches, and the cold light shines. Go downstairs and walk through the snow forest in a zigzag way. I happened to look back and pass through the ice and jade bushes. In the corner of the small building, I can see my curtain faintly. Although the general height is too cold, but this Qionglou Yuyu, unexpectedly in the world, but not in the sky.
On the morning of the 9th, I went on a sleigh trip with my female companion. The two horses galloped up and down the green hills. All the way in the depths of the forest, the ice branches brush the clothes, crisp and sound. Snow presses the ground, not an inch of land, but a clean and dust-free world. The most beautiful thing is that the ice beads are strung on the wild cherry branches, red and white, glittering and translucent to the sun, feeling that the treasures of the world are not so bright! On the way, the female companion pointed to a green hill, which rose and fell at the end of the day. I suddenly thought that I was really far away from home, and even the green hills were not the Central Plains. At this time suddenly feel leisurely meaning far. -Brother! I always want to take "truth" as the only condition for writing, but it is not only the words before going to the country that are not "true", but also the words after going to the country that are not "true". I firmly believe that whether it is human feelings or scenery, when it comes to the "end", it is absolutely impossible to say or write. Even though I have written several times, I want to say several times, but between the language and words, I just can't find the words that are worthy of describing these emotional scenes, and the result is just to stop writing, just speechless. When they are very unwilling to lose these scenes, they can only describe a few words at will and leave a little impression. You might as well even draw a few ink lines on the paper at random, just like the ancient people's knotting rope to record events. As long as we see these ink marks again in the future, we can reproduce the past in a vague and ethereal mood, which is more than enough. Before going abroad, words are more than emotions. After going abroad, emotions are more than words. Although the environment is often beautiful to write, but I often can not write. One of Xin Youan's "Luo Fu Mei" said: "Young people do not know the taste of sorrow, fall in love with the floor; fall in love with the floor, to write new words to say sorrow.". Now that I know the taste of sorrow, I want to talk about it, but I want to talk about it, but I say,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, 'It's a cool autumn.' It really makes my heart die. Although he only said the word "sorrow", he had covered everything else! I really don't know the pain that words and emotions can't express each other. Am I the only recipient, or is everyone the same. gzxilinear.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.