자유게시판

Emperor tyrant

페이지 정보

작성자 Alfonso 댓글 0건 조회 33회 작성일 23-02-24 10:49

본문

"Cousin, I don't want to do anything. Our business is business." The young man said, "We can only ask my cousin to pack up her things and go away immediately. The family wants to recover this property. My cousin can't stay here any longer and won't rent it back to you. After all, this is my cousin and you are in breach of contract first." "Bingchi Gao, don't bully others too much!" Hearing this, the girl's face changed greatly and she shouted. The young man named Bingchigao shook his head and said, "Cousin, it's not that I'm impersonal, nor that I bully people too much. I just do things according to the rules and regulations. Cousin should be glad that Bingchigao took over this job. Other people may not have such a good temper. Cousin, don't you think so?" At this time, the girl's face turned pale, here is their ancestral property, of course, she did not want to move away, after all, moved away today, I am afraid to lose this property forever. Cousin, shall we move it for you, or will you move it by yourself? Bingchi Gao said with a smile. For a moment, the girl clenched her fists tightly, her face turned white,PET blowing machine, her chest heaved, and she was very angry. Finally, she took a deep breath and said, "Give me two more days. I'll pay the money to the family in two days!" "No." Bing Chigao shook his head and said, "Cousin, it's not that I'm impersonal. I'm in a hurry and I'll leave tomorrow. So I can't wait these two days.". Cousin should also know the rules of the family, if a disciple can not complete the task, the consequences can be imagined,PET bottle Mold, my good future can be destroyed. "I only need two days!" The girl clenched her fist, and at this point her voice was a little pleading, and she had no choice. Not even two days. Bing Chigao shook his head, paused, and said, "But it's not something that can't be done." "What way?" Hearing that the matter had taken a turn for the better, the girl could not help asking. When I came, there was an old man in the clan who told me that my cousin could redeem the property for the sake of his ancestors. As long as my cousin redeemed it, the property would belong to my cousin forever. Said Bingchi Gao. Redemption- "Hearing this, the girl was shocked. Of course, she couldn't help asking for such a thing. She couldn't help saying," How to redeem? " "Well." Bing Chigao touched his chin and said, "The ancestor of the clan has spoken. I heard that there is still a page of tricks left. As long as the cousin hands over this page of tricks, then all the property here belongs to the cousin. Of course, the family will not treat the cousin unfairly. By the way, water bottle packaging machine ,CSD filling line, the family will give a part of the property of the imperial capital, so that the cousin will have no worries about food and clothing for the rest of her life." As soon as he said this, both the girl and Uncle Tie's faces changed greatly, and both of them took a step back. The girl took a deep breath and said coldly, "I don't understand what you're saying, and we don't have any tricks.". What the elders should have handed over at that time were all handed over without any private possession. "If that's the case, there's really no way." Bingchi gave a sneer and said coldly, "In that case, I'll have to ask my cousin to move." The girl's face turned blue and white, and her clenched fist trembled, but she could not change anything. If my cousin doesn't move. Bingchi shrugged his shoulders and said, "Somebody, help the young lady move it." As he spoke, he gave a sneer. How dare you- "the girl could not help screaming." What are you afraid of? Bingchi gave a sneer and said, "Cousin, you have nothing left. What you committed in those years was a big crime.". The ancestors didn't remove your name from the list. It was already for the sake of the ancestor who broke the army. Cousin, do you think there are still people in the family who speak for you? Cousin, this is not me adding insult to injury, but you are finished! The girl could not help standing there, her face turning pale. Moved- "Bingchi Gao waved his hand and shouted." Where did the flies come from? They keep buzzing here and disturb my pleasure. At this time, Li Qiye, who had been watching the weapons hanging on the wall, said lazily and slowly turned around. Bingchi Gao rushed in with his disciples and did not look at Li Qiye at all. PS: I arrived at the hotel at twelve o'clock last night. I got up early this morning to write. I was so tired.
Chapter 2427 Lao Tzu is the law. At this time, Bingchi Gao looked at Li Qiye, an ordinary young man who could not be more ordinary, even if he had practiced, it was just a small role, and all of a sudden he did not take Li Qiye to heart. After all, Bingchi Gao came from other places and did not know Li Qiye, the little devil of the world. Boy, get out. Our Bingchi family works here. If you dare to spoil our Bingchi family, it's a capital crime! Bingchi Gao drank coldly and did not put Li Qiye in his eyes at all. It's not surprising that Bingchi Gao has such arrogance. After all, Li Qiye seems to be just a very weak little monk. What's more, their Bingchi family is one of the top five of the Nine Secret Doctrines. As a direct disciple of Bingchi family, how can he put a very weak little monk in his eyes? What if I don't get out? Li Qiye suddenly showed a smile. Do not roll- "Bing Chi Gao looked at Li Qiye, his eyes were dense, and he said coldly:" Then break your legs and let you climb out. " "It's so fierce. Is there any law?" Li Qiye looked creepy and shrugged his shoulders. Wang Fa? Bingchi Gao smiled coldly and said coldly, "Don't you see who you are against?"? With our Bingchi family as an enemy, we are the law! "Ha, ha, ha.." Li Qiye couldn't help laughing. He clapped his hands and laughed and said, "It's so ***ing interesting. In this city of Kuocang, someone said in front of me that he was Wang Fa. I'm so ***ing laughing." "Jiadi, you tell me, in this city of Kuocang, no, in this whole nine secret orthodoxy, who is the law of the king?" Li Qiye laughed and said. Young Lord is the king's law. Zhang Jiadi answered,liquid bottle filling machine, but this time he did not say "Your Highness." Did you hear that? Li Qiye said with a smile, "I am Wang Fa. So it's not too late for you to get out of here. Otherwise, I really want to think about it." 。 gzxilinear.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.