자유게시판

Sarah Michelle Gellar doesn't allow her kids to use social m…

페이지 정보

작성자 Janeen 댓글 0건 조회 19회 작성일 22-10-08 19:45

본문

Sarah Michelle Gellar shared her strict parenting strategy when it comes to social media. 
The Cruel Intentions star, 45, revealed that her kids Charlotte, 13, and Rocky 10 - whom she shares with husband Freddie Prinze Jr, 46 - are not allowed to post online in a recent interview with Yahoo Life's .
The actress compared the permanence of a post to allowing her children to get face tattoos and added, 'Our rules are probably stricter than most.'
No socials: Sarah Michelle Gellar shared her strict parenting strategy when it comes to social media, revealing her children are not allowed to post online; Pictured with daughter Charlotte on Sep 14 in Hollywood
'Our kids don't have social media,' the star explained. 'They're allowed to look sometimes when it's our phones. Sometimes, our kids will be like "you guys are the strictest household!" But I say, "yes, but everyone still wants to come here!"'
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
18 shares

Gellar also compared allowing her kids to post online to getting a Paw Patrol tattoo on their face.
'Because at that age, there's nothing better than Paw Patrol. And now you're 10 and [13], and you still have these tattoos on your face and it's not even who you are anymore. That's a very hard concept for young kids to grasp.'
Permanent: The actress, 45 - who shares Charlotte, 13, and Rocky, 10, with husband Freddie Prinze Jr, 46 - compared the permanence of a post to allowing her children to get face tattoos; Pictured in 2015
The Buffy the Vampire Slayer star explained that an environment with limitations fosters better conditions for children to thrive in.
'I believe kids need to know what their limitations are, and they actually thrive in that environment.'
'We're not mean, we're not unnecessarily strict, but we have rules. And the same way I abide by my code of rules, I expect the same from our children,' she added.
Her reasoning: 'Because at that age, there's nothing better than Paw Patrol. And now you're 10 and [13], and you still have these tattoos on your face and it's not even who you are anymore. That's a very hard concept for young kids to grasp,' she explained
Strict parents:  The beauty admitted that their rules 'are probably stricter than most' but added that the kids are 'allowed to look sometimes when it's our phones' ; Pictured 2007
Gellar has certainly been protective of her kids over the years, and for many years did not show her children's faces on social media, very often adding a star over their countenances, but in 2015 she did pose with the kids to plug FoodStirs.
And last month she hit the red carpet at a special screening of Netflix's upcoming film Do Revenge - where she made a surprise cameo - and made the rare move of posing with daughter Charlotte at the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel where the reception was held.
The child was seen air kissing her famous mom on the cheek inside the event.
She used to be so private: For many years the star did not show her children's faces on social media, very often adding a star over their faces 
Sarah and Freddie Prinze Jr. met while filming I Know What You Did Last Summer which came out in 1997.
They started dating in 2000 and became engaged a year later. They married in a 2002 ceremony in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
The famous duo recently celebrated their 20 year wedding anniversary, with Sarah posting a black and white snap from their wedding. 
Platinum anniversary: The famous duo recently celebrated their 20 year wedding anniversary, with Sarah posting a black and white snap from their wedding 

data-track-module="am-external-links^external-links">
Read more:

DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ISCHUS Co. Ltd.

Representation : Jongmin Kang

Address : 8-108, 156 Gajeongbuk-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon Metropolitan City, 34103

Company Registration Number : 527-86-01094

Main Phone : +82-42-863-7063

Phone : +82-10-8537-7063

Email: jongmin.kaang@gmail.com

Copyright © ISCHUS Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.